WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: (Page 18): Deadpool 31.5M | Gods 14M | KFP 9M | Risen 7M | Eddie 6.3M | Triple 9 6.1M | Spectre 16k (lol)

13 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Proyas' comment is sad as fuck, one would think that an actual movie director would know better than this.

Yep.  This is stuff you may feel but don't publish unless you're 90 and it's in your memories .  Until then rant to your significant other, friends, agent or psychiatrist.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

KFP3 only at 128M US and 149M China, I can't help feel a little disappointed. I mean it still has to open in like 50 territories so to make 300M+ already is good, but eh, I expected more.

Even though China will stay ahead, that gap will reduce a lot.

KFP3's not gonna add much in China now. Folks are saying it's not sure to make it to 150m..the last 1m USD or so it needs.

It will cross 140m dom and possibly touch 145m. So will end up behind China by 5-7m IMO.

Is the scene here the critic is mentioning the "extremely gross scene" those who have seen Grimsby keep talking about?

Spoiler

Sometimes a scene leaves your critical faculties floundering, and so it was in Grimsby as Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong retreated into an elephant's vagina to escape machine-gunning assassins.

Full Review… | February 25, 2016
2629_ori.gif
Times [UK]

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Is the scene here the critic is mentioning the "extremely gross scene" those who have seen Grimsby keep talking about?

Reveal hidden contents

That's not even the best of that scene. 

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Hide contents

Sometimes a scene leaves your critical faculties floundering, and so it was in Grimsby as Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong retreated into an elephant's vagina to escape machine-gunning assassins.

Full Review… | February 25, 2016
2629_ori.gif
Times [UK]

I really don't think that should be on RT or actually really specified in reviews, spoiling what is supposed to be the film's show-stopper scene.

And yes, that's the scene. If you want more details:

They escape into an elephant's vagina, and while they're hiding a male elephant fucks the elephant they're inside. Once he's done, more elephants come and there's an elephant orgy. They can't get out because the elephant's dick is too big, the only way to stop it is to jack the male elephant off to make him cum all over their faces and then they can escape.

It's as foul as it sounds, but I thought it was hysterical.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Total Treecall said:

I really don't think that should be on RT or actually really specified in reviews, spoiling what is supposed to be the film's show-stopper scene.

Hidden Content

I almost fell out of my seat at the climax of that scene 

2 hours ago, druv10 said:

Great hold for SW7 (-22%).  Only 7M away from passing TS3's multi of 3.76 which would be a record for 100M+ OW. Tremendous OW followed by tremendous legs. 

Hey Druv, please check your PM when you get a chance.

4 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

Hidden Content

:kitschjob: