WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 25): Zootopia 73.7M | London Has Fallen 21.71M | Deadpool 16.4M | WTF 7.6M

32 minutes ago, Frozen said:

LONDON HAS FALLEN opened with an estimated $21.71M this weekend. #LondonHasFallen

Well, at least Gods of Egypt makes it look like a beast ;)

Jokes aside, not a terrible number. Not a lot of buzz and negative reviews don't seem to have hurt this much, as 22M was something many people had been predicting for months. The film was certainly fun, but also quite forgettable.

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

The 5 most recent computer animated films I've seen were ZOOTOPIA, THE GOOD DINOSAUR, HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA II, MINIONS, and INSIDE OUT.

KUNG FU PANDA III opens here this Wednesday.

Zoootopia:6.5/10

TGD:6/10

Minions:1/10

IO:9/10

Btw in my country (Finland) the theathers these days mostly show only ordinarily TV commercials in front of films these days instead of trailers. For Zootopia there was only Kung Fu Panda trailer (two actually, one that was bacically one scene and then a short trailer later) rest were commercials. Also saw Son of Saul, no trailers just commercials. This is really annoying imo, trailers make the experience more movie like. Is this the case in other countries? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Last 5 animated movies I saw in theaters:

Zootopia

Inside Out

Lego Movie

Cars 2

Kung Fu Panda 2

Zootopia

Inside Out

TGD

Home-:wacko:

Penguins of Madagascar-:unsure:

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1

Hmmm last 5 animations?

Zootopia

The Good Dino

Hotel 2

Minions

Inside Out

Since we have a toddler at home we generally end up seeing most of the animations - either in Theaters or at home (like with Home)