Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

8 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

WOW. So PS already added 0.9mn today. If it can do like 4-5mn today, there's good chance of 12mn or more tomorrow, for final PS of 18-20mn.

That would pretty great considering how late presales started. 

I wouldn’t normally do this since different movies have different patterns and this is a very short PS run on top of that. But yesterday hourly trend was spooky close to F2’s D-01, so here’s some stats on F2’s D-00. Daily added PS was 10.5M, and the multipliers were:

6x 12:00

5x 12:40

4x 13:30

3x 15:15

Edited by Arendelle Legion
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Yesterday morning was way better than later in day. I wonder if it was due to Maoyan adjusting previous day sales.

Morning looked like +4.8-5musing F2 comp, came in at 4.7. So maybe shave a couple % from what the above Multis give, but seems like that may just be normal for Disney family fic.    

Alternatively, yday morning could have been boosted by PS just starting in the previous afternoon. Who knows.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

Morning looked like +4.8-5musing F2 comp, came in at 4.7. So maybe shave a couple % from what the above Multis give, but seems like that may just be normal for Disney family fic.    

Alternatively, yday morning could have been boosted by PS just starting in the previous afternoon. Who knows.

how did evening (say from 15:00 CST to midnight) compared with Frozen 2.

So I looked that sheet, F2 added 3.85mn in that time. Mulan did around 2.9 iirc. Yeah morning seems like was benefited by adjustment from Maoyan.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

how did evening (say from 15:00 CST to midnight) compared with Frozen 2.

So I looked that sheet, F2 added 3.85mn in that time. Mulan did around 2.9 iirc. Yeah morning seems like was benefited by adjustment from Maoyan.

I have F2 doing just 2.6 from 15:00 to midnight, what are you looking at exactly?

• Like 2