CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

2 minutes ago, James said:

Lol, some people here (cough cough) put it in low 300s....

Didn't you heard? The toxic WOM effects were delayed into next weekend. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

DC is huge in Brazil huh.

Elsewhere, Brazil is now the biggest opening weekend of all time with an estimated $12.2M on 1,330 screens, garnering a 67% share of the Top 5 films in the market.

iJack must be screaming internally. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Yes, it's true. You guys found out our hidden secret. Shawn and WB and I are a secret cabal and we decide which films the mods are allowed to root for and which ones they can't. I send a PM giving all the mods their marching orders and make sure they praise the films we want them to, and trash the ones we don't. 

I thought we were clever enough to keep it all hidden, but you guys were too smart and you figured it out. 

chandler-bing-i-knew-it-o.gif

I knew it!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

But it's not 1st in both categories so it's a disappointment. 

Time to face facts, CJohn. :sadben:

Yup, it is a flop, the end of DC and WB begins :sadben: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Can I ask for the link to the news that talks about BVS earning 60%-70% of MOS TOTAL?

Look at the report on Deadline and compare them to MoS numbers on Mojo, and in some cases the threads here on our forums.

I would really like to see a WB hack so we can see the emails of the top WB execs and what they have to say about the movie and possible actors, directors and writers in the industry similar to that Sony hack.

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

DC is huge in Brazil huh.

Elsewhere, Brazil is now the biggest opening weekend of all time with an estimated $12.2M on 1,330 screens, garnering a 67% share of the Top 5 films in the market.

This is even more impressive if you take in consideration the horrible exchange rates right now. I wasn't expecting that at all.

I guess it wasn't that anecdotal the reception I was seeing with my own eyes in theaters. People here are loving this masterpiece, I'm so proud of it.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 2