CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Now that seems bad.

Yeah, for a movie with a built-in fan base, that seems...not good. Audience reaction was quiet at the end of my showing tonight except for a few scattered dudes who clapped when the lights came up.

• Community Manager
Just now, #ED said:

Guys the CinemaScore is a B.

Time to overreact as if that's any worse than 29% on RT.

Actually a B is pretty good for this film. After that RT score, a B is a great sign.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I love Iron Man 3, but legs were quite shitty. 

I see where this discussion is leading and I'm going to sleep soon. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Black Hawk said:

ComScore PostTrak audience have inched up their thumbs up for the movie from 71% last night to 73% grading it either very good or excellent. Definite recommend rate to friends remains at a solid 60%. Looking at the family responses — it’s pretty damn good. Parents give BvS  a very good/excellent score of 79% while kids under 12 grade it at 87%.  Seventy-nine percent of all parents are spreading good wom to their friends about Snyder’s movie while 75% of all the kids that saw are going to tell their friends immediately to go see it.

So to all the critics:

yep_o_177359.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Actually a B is pretty good for this film. After that RT score, a B is a great sign.

Don't say that. You will end up in a 5 page discussion in why it's not good or good. Not worth it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

No it isn't.  Only films that are basically disasters or where the film is completely different than what the audience expects get a grade lower than a B. 

Just now, SoSaysI said:

No it isn't.  Only films that are basically disasters or where the film is completely different than what the audience expects get a grade lower than a B. 

Good, it's not lower than a B.

• Like 2

Just now, SoSaysI said:

Cinemascore is useless.  Everyone here acknowledges that.

• Like 3