CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

I told you. lol

'Batman v Superman' earns P86.65M on first day

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/03/27/16/batman-v-superman-earns-p8665m-on-first-day

MANILA – Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” smashed the Philippine box office during its opening day on Saturday by earning P86.65 million from 598 cinemas nationwide.

Biggest Single Day Gross in cinema history, surpassing last year's “Avengers: Age of Ultron's” P83.2 million (Sunday gross)

Biggest Opening Day All-Time Industry-Wide, ahead of “Avengers: Age of Ultron's” P72.7 million (Wednesday opening)

Biggest Saturday Gross All-Time Industry-Wide, eclipsing “Avengers: Age of Ultron's” PhP81.9 million

Biggest WB Opening Day All-Time, beating “Man of Steel's” PhP69 million (Wednesday - holiday opening)

Biggest Superhero Opening Day, surpassing “Avengers: Age of Ultron's” P72 million

fantastic start

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

My last prediction before the reviews onslaught was $167m. Damn I need to start playing the derby. I'm getting a good handle on this shit. Still wish it did a lot less though.

Don't forget you dropped your prediction so you would have probably changed it in the Derby as well :P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Yup... They fudged.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE opened with an estimated $170.1M this weekend. ‪#‎BatmanVSuperman‬

With $170M that means it's Sunday would have to be $38.8M. I don't see that happening and see it closer to the $167M range that Deadline had if not a bit lower. I have a 33M Sunday so let's were it lands...

Edited by Nova

170.1 is a great start but I think 400 million is not certain yet. 

However it has opened high enough to get a large gross and help towards 1 billion WW. 

Edited by Lordmandeep