CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

13 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

If you're predicting $145m weekend, I think it will struggle to get past $300m. 2 to 2.1 multiplier is very much in play given the negativity surrounding the film, the holiday-inflated weekend gross, and the fact the Thursday preview number should be pretty huge. Those things all make a recipe for bad legs.

I am thinking 300m could happen.   Snyder Marvel fanboys wet dream.  

Aaaaaaand of to the movies he goes. I am trembling with sheer excitement. With all the negative buzz surounding this movie, I am sure it will be glorious... I mean, I am sure I will be entertained a lot (and I mean that in a non-sarcastic and positive way). Toodles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Expect first numbers at 6:05?

6:05 pst? amt? dst? fuckity fuck? no, seriously know, you americans have way too many weird ways to count time.

Edited by James
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, James said:

6:05 pst? amt? dst? fuckity fuck? no, seriously know, you americans have way too many weird ways to count time.

How many hours until you see the big boy?

Last time we got midnight estimates at 6AM PST was for Hunger Games 1 and they said $25M. It was actually $19.7M. So let's hope they don't arrive that early.

Spoiler

Or maybe do hope for that, if you want to watch the world burn.

Edited by Biggestgeekever

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Last time we got midnight estimates at 6AM PST was for Hunger Games 1 and they said $25M. It was actually $19.7M. So let's hope they don't arrive that early.

Hide contents

Or maybe do hope for that, if you want to watch the world burn.

LET IT BURN. 

Because that's what Snyder deserves. A shitty soundtrack for his shitty demise.