CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Yes, it had an absolute ton of showtimes. More than they needed, in retrospect, although it's hard to fault the theaters for scheduling so many.

Ok. Yeah I agree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I did not love it.

Me neither.. Did you sort of like it because you knew what you were getting yourself into regarding a Snyder movie like me?

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I did not love it.

Just now, boomboom234 said:

did you hate it?

I'm guessing.  A little from column A and a little from column B.

1 minute ago, fmpro said:

Me neither.. Did you sort of like it because you knew what you were getting yourself into regarding a Snyder movie like me?

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

I'm guessing.  A little from column A and a little from column B.

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Tele is an Ent, hating takes too much time and effort.

Okay, enough teasing. I liked it more than I expected to. I'm sure low expectations helped out. It's a big, ungainly overstuffed mess, but I enjoyed myself and there wasn't anything I outright hated. So low B, 6.5-7/10 or so. I think I did like it slightly more than MOS; we'll see if that sticks. My crowd didn't go absolutely nuts, but there was applause at the end. 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Okay, enough teasing. I liked it more than I expected to. I'm sure low expectations helped out. It's a big, ungainly overstuffed mess, but I enjoyed myself and there wasn't anything I outright hated. So low B, 6.5-7/10 or so. I think I did like it slightly more than MOS; we'll see if that sticks. My crowd didn't go absolutely nuts, but there was applause at the end. 

You do know that score (6.5-7) would be considered rotten on RT.

6 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

T: 28m
F: 79m
Sa:51m
Su: 39m
OW: 169m

IMO Sunday will fall more than 23.5% being Easter Sunday. At least 27%.

Also 'true Friday' and Sat may not be so flat.

Keeping the same previews and OW as yours, thinking

Thu: 28

Fri: 55 [83]

Sat: 50 (-10%/-41%)

Sun 36 (-28%)

OW: 169

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

• Like 1