The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All Time (2016 Edition) - Due May 12

On 21/4/2016 at 11:39 PM, The Panda Knight said:

I'm thanking everyone in advance who is putting Casablanca and It's a Wonderful Life on their lists, because I love both and my mind completely blanked about including them on my hasty list.  I'm also too lazy to go back and edit my list as I already scored mine.

A perfect film has to be in the list

• Like 1

Just now, The Panda Knight said:

Do you by chance have a copy of the old one so I can check?  I believe I got the later one, though, I'll check the date you edited.

If what you counted matches what's on the board currently, it's good. I just fixed a bunch of typos while I was writing it.

Just now, cannastop said:

If what you counted matches what's on the board currently, it's good. I just fixed a bunch of typos while I was writing it.

I checked and it's the later one, I counted your list after the date it said you edited it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I've seen some Kurosawa mentioned which is always nice, but I ask you fine people to not forget other films of his such as Ran, High and Low, and The Bad Sleep Well

Kagemusha yo!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Was just looking back over the 2014 edition of the list... Ummmmm...we...ummmmm... We had The Avengers ahead of Raiders of the Lost Ark... Can we not do that again...

I 100% agree with Ethan...  This feels so strange.