jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

The answer is always in the url   -  detective_comics_27

$2.7m it is and OUCH!

Edit:  Or it's a WOW! 27% jump 

Edit 2:  Or the answer isn't always in the URL and it's a 10% jump or a 19.39% jump

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

It's always been the book number and in the weblink. 

Thinking time could be 19 39. 3.9m, 23% bounce after ncaa is reasonable

2.7m is more crashing confirmation.

If it is so. Down 60%+ this weekend at 20m or lower. And below IM2 happens. <312m

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BK007 said:

It's not going to drop on Discount Tuesday.

Most theaters offer a discount. 

Haven't been. Is it matinee prices or $5? Anyone?

Anyway Tuesdays often see a 10-20% bump for holdovers.  New releases don't usually bump due to weekend demand spillover into monday.

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

Meh whatever, I'm not in the mood for mind games.  Its 2.7m unless otherwise in the morning.

The joke is... compared with F7 or Deadpool, all these combinations are just varying levels of bad. :lol:

It's always been the issue number right? But 2.7M seems absurdly, unprecedentedly (is that even a word?) low. For a blockbuster's second tues to drop 16% from Monday, instead of increasing, has gotta be unheard of in this era of discount Tuesdays.

Seems to keep sinking to uncharted depths.

It's gotta be one of the other numbers or a combo thereof. Otherwise I just can't.. I just can't even.

1 minute ago, Magic said:

27% increase gives 3.9ish. 

Maybe that's it. 

If it's really 2.7, that's hilarious. It can't be that low... 

27% jump? BVS fell a lot harder than Furious 7 on its 2nd weekend and Furious 7's 2nd Tuesday jump was only 19%.

• Like 1

Just now, Ozymandias said:

27% jump? BVS fell a lot harder than Furious 7 on its 2nd weekend and Furious 7's 2nd Tuesday jump was only 19%.

F7 didn't have the basketball game finals or something, no clue how big these games are in the US.

I think Magic has nailed. @Rth, give us a sign!

• Like 1

Just now, Ozymandias said:

Believe me, I'm hoping for 2.7. I just don't want to get my hopes up. That would be the funniest drop yet.