a2k

The CJohn Saga

2 minutes ago, #ED said:

Heads up John C-Nah, I would hope your not a member evading bann. We will have your true IP by tonight. No worries. 

I am sure Water Bottle already knows the IP as he is admin, just because he voted against the ban does not mean he does this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So we have mods communicating potential doubleaccounts in the weekend-thread. 
Handle it in you closed staff forum if you mean business and stop talking interna in this thread, keeping users interested and derailing the thread.

This weekend has great potential boxoffice wise, so would you please do your best to have this discussion on topic? Would be awesome. 

Completely agree. We are cleaning this up soon. With that said, sorry.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

This should serve as a stark reminder that nobody should post fake numbers. Nobody is above breaking the Noctis law.

I did that on April Fools, though.

I made up some totally implausible stuff, though.

• Like 2

CJohn, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't post, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Release the Kraken, motherfuckers.

tkrxdFgM3MxlS.gif

• Like 17

Just now, spizzer said:

Guys someone summarize what's going on I just jumped in.

CJohn trolled us with fake preview numbers, the mods voted to ban him and he ended up getting banned. Now a new user named JohnC-Nah joins.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So we have mods communicating potential doubleaccounts in the weekend-thread. 
Handle it in you closed staff forum if you mean business and stop talking interna in this thread, keeping users interested and derailing the thread.

This weekend has great potential boxoffice wise, so would you please do your best to have this discussion on topic? Would be awesome. 

That's right Poseidon, whip them into their places.

• Like 2

I still don't understand what that dude everyone is talking about did. Can someone explain me? Just give me some Jungle Book numbers. Will this DHD site update later tonight or do we have to wait until Box Office Mojo for the final estimates tomorrow?

Edited by JohnC-Nah
  • Like 8

Just now, filmlover said:

To change the subject, this is going to be such a great weekend for me. Binging Kimmy Schmidt in a little and then seeing The Jungle Book tomorrow (dying of excitement to see it).

In other news, I sure hope everyone did their taxes.

Got my return today! It's like reverse-Tax Day!

• Like 3

Just now, filmlover said:

To change the subject, this is going to be such a great weekend for me. Binging Kimmy Schmidt in a little and then seeing The Jungle Book tomorrow (dying of excitement to see it).

In other news, I sure hope everyone did their taxes.

I'm seeing TJB tomorrow night or Sunday

• Like 3