WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 75): X-MEN 103.3M OS OW | Angry Birds 38.15M | Captain America 32.9M (Ahoy Matey!!) | Neighbors 21.7M | The Nice Guys 11.2M | Jungle Book 10.9M

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

You know what movies he likes, correct? :lol: 

It's just a ploy. He's really an Edwardian spirit who got summoned in a seance and couldn't go back to the ghost world. So he hung around the house for a few generations until some poor unsuspecting Mid-Western family with twins moved in. First chance he got, he jumped into the body of one of the twins. Now he haunts the earth, crooning a capella songs and caressing a tangelo.......... forevermore.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I think we're the youngest people in the theatre by like 40 years

this is me every time i go see a movie that isn't some $100 million studio picture. mostly cos i go midday on cheap tuesday when all the retirees come out to the pictures. i already know when i go see everybody wants some this tuesday it's gonna be crawling with them.

Aw man, I remember my first R movie. Seeing Fury Road all by myself as I drove myself when I got my driver's license just last week was the best movie experience I had that year...well, second to seeing Creed on my birthday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I think we're the youngest people in the theatre by like 40 years

No surprise.

Barring 5th Wave, BvS, TJB, and Hail Caesar (whose screening was surprisingly filled with buff twentysomething males) every movie I've seen in the theater this year had mostly older adults.

Yes, even Deadpool.

Saw Neighbors 2 in Vancouver, but its not the company I work for so first time I've had to pay for a movie in a long time :lol: (btw didn't really like it wasn't nearly as funny as the first and so many of the funniest scenes from the trailers weren't even in it so I'm guessing a lot of cuts were made to get a 14A rating in Canada)

But now I'm stuck in downtown Vancouver and my parents won't answer my calls and I have no idea where to go :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this is me every time i go see a movie that isn't some $100 million studio picture. mostly cos i go midday on cheap tuesday when all the retirees come out to the pictures. i already know when i go see everybody wants some this tuesday it's gonna be crawling with them.

Haha you make them sound like they're vermin.

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I assume that at your showing of Apocalypse, the youngest person other than you will be the same age as Wolverine.

No, not Hugh Jackman. Wolverine.

Edited by department store basement
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

now that you can finally get into r rated movies by yourself you can finally learn that nobody who works there cares.

I disagree. You got any idea how satisfying it is to refuse service to a teenager? They get so desperate when they get ID'd and have no ID. On a boring day...it brightens things up.

• Like 2