WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 75): X-MEN 103.3M OS OW | Angry Birds 38.15M | Captain America 32.9M (Ahoy Matey!!) | Neighbors 21.7M | The Nice Guys 11.2M | Jungle Book 10.9M

42 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Maybe Eastwood from 1971 - 1985 or so as well. Different era, I know. Also perhaps Harrison Ford from 1980 - 1995.

I'd say Eastwood's run would be from 1971 to 1986.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

We are officially living during the saddest, most pathetically risk-averse time EVER for studio filmmaking. 

At least we have Zootopia.

And maybe Deadpool, but I haven't seen that.

Just now, cannastop said:

Hey, something has to replace Nokia as a point of national pride.

Yeah that's the problem. For like two years it was like Finnish Economy Is Now Mobile Games but then Rovio started going down and people freaked.

• Like 1

Just now, cannastop said:

I'm complaining about the deception of the General Audience. It's terrible practice.

Funny thing is I'd bet a good portion of moviegoers have never even seen a real IMAX so they don't know what they're missing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

Funny thing is I'd bet a good portion of moviegoers have never even seen a real IMAX so they don't know what they're missing. 

Good portion of movie goers haven't gone to any IMAX at all. It doesn't make it right.

• Like 1