WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Panda stahp, those crazy fanboys will believe you. 

It's happening.  I heard from the inner voice from the Burning Legion Demons corrupting me with this fel Magic.  It's happening!

15m Friday, bank on it, Loth'tar Ogar!!!!

18 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Next he is gonna go full BKB and say moms will come for the 6-pack Orcs and Travis Fimmel's hotness. 

Are you saying they won't?  I will have you know that I saw quite a number of moms in my showing of Warcraft, and

they swooned hard when Durotan and Gul'dan had their shirtless Orc battle.

When Durotan tore of Guld'an's spinal bone sticking out of his back the entire audience let out a wet moan of joy like they were watching 50 Shades of Grey.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, department store basement said:

@MrPink you've seen The Room multiple times in theaters? Did you go to midnight screenings or something?

Yes. There was a theater in Omaha that would play it once a month at Midnight on Saturdays

3 minutes ago, The Pandaren said:

It's happening.  I heard from the inner voice from the Burning Legion Demons corrupting me with this fel Magic.  It's happening!

15m Friday, bank on it, Loth'tar Ogar!!!!

And Now You See Me 2 actually had a better opening day than Star Wars

22 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We should take bets on how long he keeps up the schtick

I play a hunter in WoW, my primary weapon is a bow/crossbow/gun (depending on the ilevel) not a staff.  Only noob hunters Melee.

3 minutes ago, department store basement said:

@MrPink you've seen The Room multiple times in theaters? Did you go to midnight screenings or something?

I've been to three myself. Every person owes it to themselves to have that experience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

It is already crashing and burning. 2016 always looked stupidly full of tentpole releases and sequels. The amount of big budget catastrophes and sequels bombing/underperforming we have had this year is insane. The entire industry is collapsing. 

lol I'm sure you've said that for the whole while right? and not just your typical overreaction. 

The entire industry is collapsing? Jesus. Stop talking so much exaggerated crap. 

4 minutes ago, The Pandaren said:

Are you saying they won't?  I will have you know that I saw quite a number of moms in my showing of Warcraft, and

Reveal hidden contents

You've overdone the parody a bit there.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Yes. There was a theater in Omaha that would play it once a month at Midnight on Saturdays

The Landmark in River Oaks was always playing once a month.

I've seen 2 official screenings of The Room(once with Greg Sestero!) and I've lost count of how many times I've show it at the theater for Bad Movie Night.  At least 6-7 times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rallax said:

I've seen 2 official screenings of The Room(once with Greg Sestero!) and I've lost count of how many times I've show it at the theater for Bad Movie Night.  At least 6-7 times.

Watched one in NoHo with both Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero in attendance.

My favorite celebrity encounter story remains running into Tommy Wiseau at a 7:30pm preview showing of Despicable Me 2 at The Grove. They had projector issues and had to send everyone out so we could get free tickets to the next show, no one seemed to notice him (makes sense, The Room is a cult movie). Got to talk to him for some time and got a picture with him as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rallax said:

Funny, it's playing tonight.

Don't like the theater much. Saw 12 Years a Slave there and it was uncomfortable

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Watched one in NoHo with both Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero in attendance.

My favorite celebrity encounter story remains running into Tommy Wiseau at a 7:30pm preview showing of Despicable Me 2 at The Grove. They had projector issues and had to send everyone out so we could get free tickets to the next show, no one seemed to notice him (makes sense, The Room is a cult movie). Got to talk to him for some time and got a picture with him as well.

I want to know Tommy's thoughts about the minions.