FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Lmao, the IMDb thread reporting the Thursday numbers really has people who don't know anything about box office.

"Solid start.

I really hope that it can best the OW box-office of the god-awful Minions and horrid Shrem The Third."

"Shrek The Third made 121 million OW so it'll be tough."

The link: imdb.com/title/tt2277860/board/thread/258425336

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I'd argue Coco has potential to be something really cool.

cool doesn't = excited though.... and I'm with Tele on that for sure then again its been hard of late to be excited about anything upcoming since most the mainline films seem to be generic on steroids.

• Like 1

Just now, department store basement said:

Poor Central Intelligence. It's doing well yet its run will be completely overshadowed by the weekend's juggernaut.

This year's This Is The End/Mamma Mia.

This is where the similarities begin and end between Central Intelligence and Mamma Mia!

• Like 1

Cars 3 I'm actually kinda interested in. It seems to be going away to the stupid spy shit, and if it's closer in tone and style to the first one, I'll probably enjoy it. Coco sounds excellent, though I'm biased towards my love for Mexican culture. Toy Story 4 I thought could've been good, but their proposed story idea sounds way too dumb. Incredibles 2 will be epic.

3 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Moana is the only animated film of the year without any talking animals...

...and I honestly am not that hyped for it :ph34r: 

Kubo? Then again, you have Imperator Furiosa playing a talking monkey and Matthew McConaughey as a weird man/beetle thing.