FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Honestly, Brave is the only good movie to come out of Pixar's new shitty phase (IO excluded). Merida was a great character and her relationship with her mother felt real af, not some silly superficial animated bs.

Take out the jarring juvenile humor and we would have had another Pixar classic in our hands. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goffe said:

Honestly, Brave is the only good movie to come out of Pixar's new shitty phase (IO excluded). Merida was a great character and her relationship with her mother felt real af, not some silly superficial animated bs.

Take out the jarring juvenile humor and we would have had another Pixar classic in our hands. 

Huh? I honestly think only Cars 2 is bad from all of their movies but I haven't seen Good Dinosaur yet. 

• Like 2

i was soooo hyped for good dinosaur probably even more than inside out, at least early on. and now inside out was like my #1 of 2k15 and i still haven't seen that other shit. whatever. the film's in the past now. already eaten by the langoliers now i gotta focus on the fish picture.

• Like 1

Top 5 most overrated Pixar movies: 1. Up

2. Inside Out(:ph34r:)

3. Toy Story 2

4. Ratatouille

5. Finding Nemo

Well this is interesting. No reserved seating on IMAX or RPX at my local Regal theater. They are offering reserved seats for ID4 next weekend. I'm guessing this change for Dory is because they expect 95% of the audience to wait until the last second to buy tickets through walk-ups. I hate that for the people who actually do want to buy reserved seats. Talk about taking a step backwards in time. 

Just now, BourneFan #1 said:

Top 5 most overrated Pixar movies: 1. Up

2. Inside Out(:ph34r:)

3. Toy Story 2

4. Ratatouille

5. Finding Nemo

Finding Nemo

Toy Story 2

Monster's Inc

Toy Story

Inside Out