FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

1 minute ago, superduperm said:

How old is Tele, anyway? This board jokes about how he's "ancient," but is he like 60's "ancient" or like 90's "ancient"?

Let me put it this way: he used to look like Matt Bomer, now he looks like the Crypt Keeper.

• Like 5

Just now, vc2002 said:

Disney is rolling and there's no stopping.

They made a quick stop on Memorial Weekend but they are back on track now. 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Let me put it this way: he used to look like Matt Bomer, now he looks like the Crypt Keeper.

A rare pick of Ancient Tele:

PM-007.png

• Like 1

Peter Gray@PGee13 15 hours ago

For the first time in my life I had to buy tickets to a rated R movie to sneak into a PG one

Emma Jean@EmmaL2cheerpeez 21 hours ago

Went to go see finding dory tonight, I think there was like 3 kids in the theater.... And the theater was completely sold out

Just now, Telemachos said:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

Hide contents

I feast on the blood of vir---- of Pixar fans.

We all know you harvest on the youth of young Hollywood actors. Stay away from Jacob Trembley, you sick bastard!

4 minutes ago, superduperm said:

How old is Tele, anyway? This board jokes about how he's "ancient," but is he like 60's "ancient" or like 90's "ancient"?

Tele: 'Elohim, Pushan, Ra - I've been called many names over many lifetimes. I am born of death. I was there to spark and fan the flame of man's awakening, to spin the wheel of civilization. And when the forest would grow rank and needed clearing for new growth, I was there to set it ablaze.'

• Like 6

Just now, Ozymandias said:

Whats conjuring 2 numbers looking like today? don't care about the fish movie

Dropping like a rock. 16M weekend reported by DHD. Won't even reach 100M. I feel depressed.