WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

Wtf @ Now you see me. I mean I hated the movie, but you know what, good for it! Glad to see Lionsgate may at least break even/earn a few bucks on at least one of their releases this year!

Keeping US critics away from reviewing IDR may have been a good idea after all. All through the week IDR's RT rating was between 50-60%, not great but not a rating which would turn potential audiences who check RT away either. Since US critics have started seeing it, it has dropped to 35%.

Would love to watch a Campea review of Resurgence. However, I have a feeling he's probably gonna put a lot of the blame on Hemsworth tbh. I find it funny how he loves to call the guy out as often as he can saying "he's no Thor that's for sure" :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Keeping US critics away from reviewing IDR may have been a good idea after all. All through the week IDR's RT rating was between 50-60%, not great but not a rating which would turn potential audiences who check RT away either. Since US critics have started seeing it, it has dropped to 35%.

I mean when some reviewers are giving it a 0.5/5 the only direction it can go is down. 

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Not to mention how bad the audience score is. It was at 49% this morning and it's down to 45%.

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Wtf @ Now you see me. I mean I hated the movie, but you know what, good for it! Glad to see Lionsgate may at least break even/earn a few bucks on at least one of their releases this year!

Lol. Yea, he loves to bag on him every chance he gets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Update on RT audience scores:

FSOJ: 67% (Was 66% this morning)

IDR: 45% (Was 49%)

Neon Demon: 64% (Was 65%)

Shallows: 70% (Was 66%)

RISE.

(I just looked up Free State of Jones gifs and it seems to be nonexistent)

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Update on RT audience scores:

FSOJ: 67% (Was 66% this morning)

IDR: 45% (Was 49%)

Neon Demon: 64% (Was 65%)

Shallows: 70% (Was 66%)

IDR is crumbling. 

The Shallows rising from the shark infested waters.