WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

My theatre isn't getting BFG this weekend, and talking to our booker, we "may get it in mid-July" but we may not get it at all.

I may just single-handedly construct a sixth screen at our theatre in time for Friday...

Aw man, that sucks! Are there any other theaters nearby?

I just realized Dory's 2nd week-end is just below Zootopia's OW.

If it then follows Zootopia for the remainder of its run, dollar for dollar, including this week-end, its total would be $553M.

I seriously doubt that this happens, so, $500M looks like it might happen, but I don't see much more than that. Zootopia had unbelievable legs.

Edited by Daxtreme
missing words -_-

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Aw man, that sucks! Are there any other theaters nearby?

40 or so minutes away but I hate going there it is honestly one of the worst theatres I've ever been to.

49 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Most of the "original" movies flopping are bad wannabe franchise starters like Warcraft. 

Warcraft only flopped in USA.Hell it grossed twice as much in Europe, straight out embarassing for USA a way bigger market overall

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeff Goldblank said:

Speaking as a diplomat from the Pixar loonies, I really want @Baumer to go see Dory now especially after hating IDR

Like whatever you need buddy to convince you I'll do it haha. Because im pretty sure it'll be better than what you thought of IDR :P

Just got a like from this, baumer, I want an actual response lol :P

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

LMAO, The Conjuring got ahead of FSOJ :rofl: 

That makes me happy. FSOJ is a terrible movie.and from a historical point of view it;'s a total joke. I am a HUGE Civil War Buff,and after the first half hour I stopped trying to keep track of what they got wrong. If it has been a decent movie from a dramatic point of view it might be different,but it was not.

Edited by dudalb

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

@Jeff Goldblank I can't bring myself to see Dory.

Fuck that stupid fish.

Sorry.

Damnnn, well fuck that stupid Emmerich then. I know you agree don't deny it :P

I'll just have to go see it a third time mwahahahaha

(Nemo's one of the Pixars you despise, right?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Changed my name just because of this embarassment tsk tsk

Didn't you read the script before signing? Anyways, it's okay. One's gotta eat. But please deliver as Grandmaster otherwise you will end up in my "Cool 80s/90s actor who is now shit" list.

2 hours ago, Nova said:

Really? Free State of Jones flopped this weekend and I'm sure it's not a wanna be franchise starter. Oh yea and Neon Demon. And then I can go back earlier in the year and pinpoint to disappointing "original" movies as well. 

True, but those are adult-skewing movies with bad reviews. They were doomed.