WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

Just now, MrPink said:

Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins vs Eric Roberts in TDK vs Matthew Modine in TDKR vs Tom Berenger in Inception.

Who was the best out of these 4?

Why not Rutger Hauer? He's the has-been/never-was of Batman Begins.

Just now, filmlover said:

Why not Rutger Hauer? He's the has-been/never-was of Batman Begins.

Because Rutger Hauer was actually GOOD in Batman Begins. The fun of the other four is that they're not good in their respective movies.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I watch TDK trilogy, Inception, The Prestige, Interstellar, Memento, Insomnia and Following once a week every week :cloud9:

There should be a thread where everyone states their go-to-film when they are down. 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Because Rutger Hauer was actually GOOD in Batman Begins. The fun of the other four is that they're not good in their respective movies.

Correction: Matthew Modine has never been good in ANY movie. Why Hollywood tried to make him happen once upon a time, I'll never understand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It is 4:15 AM here but I can't go to sleep now. Tele broke down and he plans to crash this board with no survivors. 

WAS GOING ON A RANT PART OF HIS PLAN?

• Like 2

Just now, CrispyLips said:

There should be a thread where everyone states their go-to-film when they are down. 

When Popstar comes out on DVD, then that's gonna be it.

until then I'm stuck with the spongebob movie.  don't judge me or I will unleash the power of being a goofy goober amongst you.

In all honesty though, I grew up way too fucking attached to spongebob and I can't fucking stop myself from watching the movie every week.  it's like a drug.  Send help

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy said:

until then I'm stuck with the spongebob movie.  don't judge me or I will unleash the power of being a goofy goober amongst you.

In all honesty though, I grew up way too fucking attached to spongebob and I can't fucking stop myself from watching the movie every week.  it's like a drug.  Send help

:depp:

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

WAS GOING ON A RANT PART OF HIS PLAN?

All that is happening is part of the plan. He bought 30M worth of Pets tickets to ensure this would happen.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Correction: Matthew Modine has never been good in ANY movie. Why Hollywood tried to make him happen once upon a time, I'll never understand.

Actually thought his lead performance in the TV movie And The Band Played On was actually solid.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

3 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

It's fine. Spongebob is life!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

No love for Full Metal Jacket?

It's no Cuttroat Island but still. :depp: