MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

4 is gonna make over 500m WW with Thor I have faith. Voyage Home-esque jump, I feel it. Give it to me. Green light a 5th just because. Then its dead. 

Its Paramounts fault anyways I feel not the franchise so I say they give it one more go.

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 3

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

4 is gonna make over 500m WW with Thor I have faith. Voyage Home-esque jump, I feel it. Give it to me. Green light a 5th just because. Then its dead. 

Sorry. But when that new TV show on CBS All Access fails hard, no more Star Trek.

4 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Its Paramounts fault anyways I feel not the franchise so I say they give it one more go.

China will gross 150m for Beyond. Believe Jay.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

4 won't happen lol. If Into Darkness didn't do 500M WW no other movie in this timeline will. It is dead. You got a nice trilogy out of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

4 won't happen lol. If Into Darkness didn't do 500M WW no other movie in this timeline will. It is dead. You got a nice trilogy out of it. 

Well you got ST09 and two movies that we won't remember in fifteen minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Into Darkness wasn't as good of a movie.

• Like 1

Remember why they made the first Star Trek movie? To capitalize off Star Wars (plus now Guardians). They need to try one more time, fuck it, go for round 4 all eggs in a basket, get Thor. I think straight up if the 2nd trailer was in front of Star Wars and the first marketing piece out it would have done much better and the release date was bad. The movies are good, they have a fanbase. One more PLEASE, I believe.

• Like 6

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Remember why they made the first Star Trek movie? To capitalize off Star Wars (plus now Guardians). They need to try one more time, fuck it, go for round 4 all eggs in a basket, get Thor. I think straight up if the 2nd trailer was in front of Star Wars and the first marketing piece out it would have done much better and the release date was bad. The movies are good, they have a fanbase. One more PLEASE, I believe.

They should do a Kirk vs. Borg movie.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

11 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well you got ST09 and two movies that we won't remember in fifteen minutes.

@WrathOfHan @MrPink

• Like 1

It is time to let it go. 

• Like 1

Kirk, Thor and Borg. BOOM 240 domestic 300m OS. Buckle Up. C'mon paramount. 

And travel back in time to 2020 Shanghai. $300m in China. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

CJohn is a punk ass bitch and Ethan is the Jake Lloyd of BOT. Don't listen to these people.

Jay is good people, brehs.

:kitschjob: