CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

34 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Interesting age breakdown. BVS was more like 60% over age 25. TDK was a 50-50 split. If young people are digging the film, maybe it will have a lot better legs than we expect. 

Proof that @Baumer is young. ;)

@Tele the Jet Baller threw his phone at the screen and stormed out because it would not change the channel :ph34r:

• Like 4

WB is making back from their lackluster 2015(despite 4(Black Mass did alright) hits and American Sniper). I'm gonna share more about Suicide Squad breaking records tomorrow, and holdovers(besides Bad Moms) getting their asses beat.

By the way who the fuck cares if a young child or elementary school aged children are at an R-rated movie with their parents or

guardian. Their parent has the way of the movie, if they approve then it's alright, and if the child is alright. But quit being whiny bitches about parents taking children to an extreme R-rated film you don't have the say bitch.

Edited by Maxmoser3

37 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

FULL EXTRAPOLATIONS FOR THE WEEKEND

1. Sucide Squad - $147,000,000 (--) - $34,547 PTA - $147,000,000
  2. Jason Bourne - $22,500,000 (-62%) - $5,570 PTA - $103,200,000
  3. Bad Moms - $13,600,000 (-43%) - $4,230 PTA - $50,400,000
  4. The Secret Life of Pets - $11,300,000 (-40%) - $3,307 PTA - $319,300,000
  5. Star Trek Beyond - $9,600,000 (-61%) - $2,942 PTA - $127,300,000

:( @ Bourne. Now it will not even outgross Bourne Supremacy's unadjusted $176M

2 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

By the way who the fuck cares if a young child or elementary school aged children are at an R-rated movie with their parents or

guardian. Their parent has the way of the movie, if they approve then it's alright, and if the child is alright. But quit being whiny bitches about parents taking children to an extreme R-rated film you don't have the say bitch.

The point is  I doubt you favour If I raised up my kid as a nazis lol

5 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

If Denzel wants to make it, they will make it

Denzel doesn't usually like to do sequels though, and at this point making a sequel would be pointless, considering the first was only a decent hit, but will see.

2 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

I'm really rooting for Suicide Squad to get a $145m opening weekend and a 2.4 multiplier so it can pass BvS and keep the chances alive for having that outside the Top 10 this year.  

What are the chances of that happening, do you think? 

3 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

I'm really rooting for Suicide Squad to get a $145m opening weekend and a 2.4 multiplier so it can pass BvS and keep the chances alive for having that outside the Top 10 this year.  

Is the $65m number legit or do you think WB fudged it? 

2 minutes ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

I got a Joker keychain as a promotional thing from Regal last night when I saw SS in 3D and it was so cheap that the torso and head came apart literally right after I saw the movie :sadben: 

It's a sign of the box office run this film is going to have :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Spoken like someone who doesn't have  kids or has never been responsible for anything.  

It's called common fucking courtesy and being somewhat socially responsible.  

Edited by nilephelan
  • Like 7