CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Absolutely. It is all we need in the forum. More DCEU discussion in every weekend and daily numbers thread. 

I can't wait to see the reactions if WW turns out to be disaster. I'm sure will need at least nine years to analyze if it somehow turns out to be worse then SS & BVS.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Sunday night and pretty dead for the most part... I'm not seeing much hope for this movie on it's daily run coming up.. I think moviegoers are simply ready for this Summer to come to an end at the movies.. Very lackluster Summer indeed...

Totally lackluster August.  I mean smashing the OW August record by 40 million is a sure sign that people are ready for the summer to be over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

I can't wait to see the reactions if WW turns out to be disaster. I'm sure will need at least nine years to analyze if it somehow turns out to be worse then SS & BVS.

I am not sure if the forum will survive if WW gets BvS/SS type of reviews.

• Like 2

Just now, Baumer said:

Totally lackluster August.  I mean smashing the OW August record by 40 million is a sure sign that people are ready for the summer to be over.

Super boring, I mean there have been like 5 200M+ August movies in history

• Like 2

Just now, Chewy said:

1. BvS

2. SS

3. MoS

Fight me

Heh why not. It is not like this thread can get any worse at this point.

1. MoS

2. BvS

3. SS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

The DCEU has had MOS, BVS, and SS so far. (And Green Lantern too, until they decided to reboot right off the bat with MOS.)

Why would anyone in their right mind expect Wonder Woman to get any better reviews than all the other movies in the series?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It won't. Other than funding a George Miller DCEU film, I've already paid off an army of critics for WW. It was fun watching all the Green Tomatoes, but it's getting kind of boring, now.

20 minutes ago, kitik said:

November has Dr Strange, Arrival, Billy Lynn, Fantastic Beasts, and Moana. We still have Sausage Party and Kubo in the next few weeks.

But what September/October movies will get this forum excited between now and Dr Strange?

Blair Witch? Deepwater Horizon? Magnificent Seven?

— S U L L Y —

• Like 2

Just now, kitik said:

The DCEU has had MOS, BVS, and SS so far. (And Green Lantern too, until they decided to reboot right off the bat with MOS.)

Why would anyone in their right mind expect Wonder Woman to get any better reviews than all the other movies in the series?

Hope springs eternal

Although I wish they had kept the talking tiger

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Heh why not. It is not like this thread can get any worse at this point.

Oh yeah.

A lady I work with took her kids to see Nine Lives and said it was great.  I'm debating whether or not to call Protective Services.

• Like 1