CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

How do you know he's down though? That's my point. You don't. It's like if I saw him act the way he does, and didn't know he was Jared Leto, I'd say the same thing. Being a public figure doesn't give you an excuse to act a certain way and if you're gonna act like a fool, famous or not, you should get called out on it. 

PS I'm not even talking about his commens

Im talking about his behavior and "method acting." 

I'm saying you're indulging into the kind of entitlement when actors open themselves about something in interviews that I find quite awful. It's about empathy. I wouldn't say something like you're saying about Zack Snyder or anyone, if they were talking about this. I find it incredibly entitled, even if I think they deserve it. But oh well. Go on. :) 

Yup, today is the day I die. It has been 3 years of the SAME FUCKING SHIT. I just don't care anymore. I hope the next Marvel movie makes 5 bucks and the next DC movie makes 5 bucks as well. Just to be sure it is all over.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Yup, today is the day I die. It has been 3 years of the SAME FUCKING SHIT. I just don't care anymore. I hope the next Marvel movie makes 5 bucks and the next DC movie makes 5 bucks as well. Just to be sure it is all over.

It'll never be over. The machine will keep going long after we are all long dead. Better we get used to it. :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

:ph34r:

You're scaring me.....

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

From death comes renewal. And a love of women busting ghosts. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Superhero movies will never go away. I just hope Marvel devices to do 4 movies a year. DC does four movies a year and Foxdoes 1 movie year.  Hopefully no other blockbusters are made.  Have this three to four years and finally  super hero movies can be reduced  to one a year. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

40 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It's absurd. It's completely absurd. It's not teaching his son to protect himself from a world that it'll hurt him, it's telling him that "he doesn't owe this world a thing", just like MARTHA literally spell it out in BvS. It's a lesson that no good parent would give to his son, it's a nihilistic and self centric vision of the world. We ALL owe this world the best of us. That's what my parents taught me, that's what Pa and Ma Kent taught him and the reason he grew up to become someone that tries to put the best of his abilities to serve mankind, and not rule.

that's an extremely insulting post, but I promised myself I wouldn't argue you, and that's a promise I'm willing to keep.

Edited by Goffe

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I'm just gonna ignore this box office and this weekend. I am done with it. 

This is the END of Superhero movies. Now that absolute horseshit can make money why should anyone even try.

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Superhero movies will never go away. I just hope Marvel devices to do 4 movies a year. DC does four movies a year and Foxdoes 1 movie year. 

I JUST DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS MAN OF STEEL UNTIL ETERNITY. IT IS A MOVIE THAT EXISTS. CAN WE STOP DERAILING WEEKEND THREADS JUST TO DISCUSS EVERY SINGLE LINE OF DIALOGUE IN IT?!??!! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??!

• Like 1