Nova

Tuesday: Suicide Squad $14.27M

1 minute ago, somebody85 said:

Pretty much my thoughts over this but it is what it is.

I fucking love Comic Book Girl 19. Huge crush on her, she rocks haha. I'm stoked to hear her thoughts on it, even if she didn't like it. Thanks for posting this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

WOM obviously isn't toxic. It took a big drop on Saturday but has recovered nicely since. It's just a divisive film. The people that hate it really hate it.

If it continues to do well, so be it. There hasn't been much else this summer and many were looking forward to it. I just hope we get the other cut on Bluray.

I don't think it had a big drop. It had a huge preview number and a normal drop fro Fri to Sat. It just looks big when we take the preview numbers in consideration, imho. 

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I fucking love Comic Book Girl 19. Huge crush on her, she rocks haha. I'm stoked to hear her thoughts on it, even if she didn't like it. Thanks for posting this. 

She makes a lot of good points. Her review on Mr. Robot were great too.

3 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

I enjoyed SUICIDE SQUAD.

I'M SO HAPPY TO READ THIS ME AND TELE LIKE SOMETHING TOGETHER, LIKE A SUPERHERO SOMETHING BAUMER LIKING IT TOO IS COOL BUT HAPPENED BEFORE BUT THIS IS A FIRST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REALLY LIKED TA BUT WE ALL LIKE SUICIDE SQUAD

SUCK IT @CJohn, IN YOUR FACE

ALRIGHT I CAN DIE NOW

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I'M SO HAPPY TO READ THIS ME AND TELE LIKE SOMETHING TOGETHER, LIKE A SUPERHERO SOMETHING BAUMER LIKING IT TOO IS COOL BUT HAPPENED BEFORE BUT THIS IS A FIRST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REALLY LIKED TA BUT WE ALL LIKE SUICIDE SQUAD

SUCK IT @CJohn, IN YOUR FACE

ALRIGHT I CAN DIE NOW

Should I bitch about Marvel to balance out the universe again?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

I enjoyed SUICIDE SQUAD.

I just don't understand how one can find Jurassic World and ID: Resurgence completely awful and this enjoyable. Give me the queen alien 1,000x over The Enchantress in SS. 

I can actually remember more from ID: Resurgence from late June then Suicide Squad which I saw on Thursday.

Different opinions though!

At least The Nice Guys lived up to the hype this Summer. That was a lot of fun.

Edited by somebody85

1 minute ago, somebody85 said:

I just don't understand how one can find Jurassic World and ID: Resurgence completely awful and this enjoyable. Give me the queen alien 1,000x over The Enchantress in SS. 

I can actually remember more from ID: Resurgence from late June then Suicide Squad which I saw on Thursday.

Different opinions though!

At least The Nice Guys lived up to the hype this Summer. That was a lot of fun.

I hated suicide squad but IDR was GOD AWFUL. Not even a comparison. 

11 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Should I bitch about Marvel to balance out the universe again?

You can join me in bitching about the mess that Marvel is doing in their comics and how your fucking beloved DISNEY isn't doing anything to fucking stop them. Can you write some e-mails to ask them WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING DOWN THERE AND WHY BENDIS ISN'T FIRED YET? FIRE BENDIS AND GET RID OF PERLMUTTER AND ALONSO, PLEASE. Thank you.

Since I know that you're not doing that because you are fucking EVIL, I'm happy that @CJohn POISON WELL IS FUCKING FULL AND CHOKE ON IT, PORTUGAL. :P 

• Like 1