Nova

Tuesday: Suicide Squad $14.27M

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I don't know how to quote something from another thread to a new one but in the Monday thread, our God posted Suicide Squad for a $14M Tuesday. 

For future reference, clicking the plus sign next to the "Quote" button allows you to quote between threads :)

• Like 3

Is 14 confirmed? I thought it was 12 (1st pic) + 2.4 (2nd pic) = 14.4.

Either way, 14-14.4 will be a 6.5-9.6% increase.

Last 2 weeks BORN5 and TREK3 jumped 9.6% and 12.1% on their 1st Tuesdays (with smaller numbers and a higher Monday drop of 61-62%).

Solid fr SS.

3 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Is 14 confirmed? I thought it was 12 (1st pic) + 2.4 (2nd pic) = 14.4.

Either way, 14-14.4 will be a 6.5-9.6% increase.

Last 2 weeks BORN5 and TREK3 jumped 9.6% and 12.1% on their 1st Tuesdays (with smaller numbers and a higher Monday drop of 61-62%).

Solid fr SS.

Apparently the riddle was 2x4 from the EW weekly magazine which is equal to 8. And the number 8 comic book had a 14 written on it. 

9 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

"Awful number; toxic word of mouth.

Its a flop.

DCEU should quit while it's behind."

At this point your behavior isn't any better than those who actually say stuff like that. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Emerald kikyou said:

I'm still new to all this Box Office math so excuse me for asking , but what is the least amount SS needs to do on it's second weekend to be considered as having a good hold?

If it has a sub 55% hold that's fantastic for a comic book film. A 55-60% hold is really good. A 60-65% hold isn't good but it's nothing to start freaking out about. It just means it was heavily front loaded and it's sitting okay with the GA. Anything above 65% isn't good. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2