Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

7 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Suicide Squad is the woman who gave you a decent blowjob but you can't tell anyone you like her because everyone considers her a nasty skank. 

Wait...I told my Dad I liked Suicide Squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Awful. They just got all high together and got filmed while saying random unfunny stupid shit. 

Yet the F@cking RT critics gave it a 83% -- agreed I would give it .5/10

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This is the End is god-awful. One of the worst pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. The definition of garbage. 1/10. 

Personally I think it's one of Seth Rogen's best films, and very rewatchable.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Honestly trying to figure out why John is stanning so hard for Americans in the Olympics

When there is someone really extraordinary, all countries are interested.  We root for exceptional athletes, gymnasts etc who aren't American.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Awful. They just got all high together and got filmed while saying random unfunny stupid shit. 

You got white shit all over your mouth CJohn.  You probably sucked somebody's dick.  Tele over here probably watched and jerked off.

Just now, trifle said:

I'm trying to find what page has the article with the numbers.  Could someone  please direct me?

It doesn't really matter, they were predictions from this morning not based on actual sales. We should get numbers in a few hours

• Like 2