Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

I'm more looking forward to returning shows like Screan Queens, AHS, TWD, Gotham, Arrowverse shows, A.O.S., Supernatural, and Last Man on Earth. Yes I know some of these aren't great shows but still. Plus back to the shows based on movies I'm hoping Frequency on The CW is decent enough although I'm not sure how they can make a whole show out of the premise. 

Statham started out doing comedy with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch so he can do it as evident with Spy, I think an PG-13 action comedy with him and another big name actor could be successful. 

I'm surprised Tom Cruise hasn't done more comedy, his role as Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder was brilliant and he can be funny in action films like Mission Impossible and Knight and Day.

Edited by Jonwo

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

I'm more looking forward to returning shows like Screan Queens, AHS, TWD, Gotham, Arrowverse shows, A.O.S., Supernatural, and Last Man on Earth. Yes I know some of these aren't great shows but still. Plus back to the shows based on movies I'm hoping Frequency on The CW is decent enough although I'm not sure how they can make a whole show out of the premise. 

I'm fully expecting Scream Queens to completely dive like every Ryan Murphy show ever. The ending of the first season was dumb as fuq.

2 minutes ago, Orestes said:

So this gif cuts right before they start making out, right?

Of course, all fast and furious movies end in male on male makeout sessions. Everyone knows thats the secret to their scripts.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm fully expecting Scream Queens to completely dive like every Ryan Murphy show ever. The ending of the first season was dumb as fuq.

The ending was the worst part of the show but I'm hoping season 2 is better although I expect it will be the last. 

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Scream Queens dived 5 minutes into the first episode. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

The ending was the worst part of the show but I'm hoping season 2 is better although I expect it will be the last. 

With Taylor Lautner and Colton Haynes joining, I'm beginning think this season will be too gay to function lol.

Just now, grey ghost said:

GOAT

1) The Twilight Zone

2) Breaking Bad

3) Batman The Animated Series

4) The Sopranos

5) The Wire

6) Seinfeld

7) South Park

8) Band of Brothers

9) The Simpsons

10)  Rick and Morty/Always Sunny

I love 10/11 of these so great list. I would have TWD instead of South Park but otherwise. 

• Like 1