Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Wait what the fuck there's a MacGyver reboot?

The networks really have run out of ideas for shows. I can't wait for the five new inevitable upcoming "gov't agent with a special ability" shows this fall.

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Found this on r/fellowkids a few weeks ago

lethal-weapon-fox-sponsored-fire-and-ice

Speaking of Fellow Kids, this is CBS's new attempt to appeal to the "kids"

and I have no idea what the hell this even is

and this is the actual synopsis of a new show

Lawyer and former First Daughter Hayes Morrison (Atwell) is about to accept a job offered from her sexy nemesis, NY District Attorney Wayne Wallis, to avoid jail time for cocaine possession and avoid hurting her mother’s Senate campaign. Working with his team at the new Conviction Integrity Unit will let her use her brilliant mind to turn over cases where there is credible suspicion of wrongful conviction, and give her a chance to turn things around with her high-powered political family.

Generated by the mad-libs plot generator

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

I like that, given my interests and profession, I share a birthday with Walter Murch and Ben Burtt.

You were however born LONGGGGG before either of them were. Also nice BTW.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Wait what the fuck there's a MacGyver reboot?

The networks really have run out of ideas for shows. I can't wait for the five new inevitable upcoming "gov't agent with a special ability" shows this fall.

It's not that they've run out of ideas for shows. They haven't and there's some pretty nifty shows coming up IMO. It's that they are trying to follow the same strategy as movie studios to mitigate risk: depend on brand names to drum up ratings.

Hence why we got Lethal Weapon, Rush Hour and The Exorcist becoming TV shows.

(I also wouldn't knock on movies becoming TV shows. Friday Night Lights TV show was way better than the movie from what I hear and the Parenthood TV show on NBC was truly fantastic.)

Just now, Baumer loves Oogieloves said:

If anyone feels like talking box office, here is Deadlines' latest incorrect Friday numbers:

http://deadline.com/2016/08/dont-breathe-suicide-squad-southside-with-you-mechanic-insurrection-box-office-1201809180/

There's an error in the fucking thumbnail:

"mechanic-insurrection"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Speaking of Fellow Kids, this is CBS's new attempt to appeal to the "kids"

and I have no idea what the hell this even is

and this is the actual synopsis of a new show

Generated by the mad-libs plot generator

I'm watching Conviction for Atwell. Would prefer an Agent Carter:Season 3 but looks like Peggy's officially done in the MCU. 

43 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Deadline saying $9m Friday for Don't Breathe.  I think it can get to $10m with the late shows.  

10-11

41 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

I'd like to see MECHANIC get well over 3m. Even just over would be OK.

that's def duable

• Like 18