That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Saturday Asgrard pg 28 or 29 DS 32 Trolls 19 HR 5.8

1 minute ago, James said:

Seriously, Storks' run makes no freakin sense!

Being the only animated movie on the market for a while certainly helped. It (along with every other holdover this weekend, really) is about to get sliced and diced due to the competition and the heavy theater loss this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, Webslinger said:

I'm definitely taking that Doctor Strange number with a grain of salt. Even as an MCU movie that is basically playing as a sequel, I don't think it's going to be that frontloaded.

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

75 is awfully low for those late nights. The level of front-loadedness with MCU this year seems to be hitting a fever pitch. I'm really unsure if these films can do above 2.5x anymore regardless of WOM. 

Wait for Deadline. Variety said that Suicide Squad will make $155m. They're clueless

34 minutes ago, Nutella of Arabia said:

It's their long range forecast from today.

I know, but seemingly they reposted their last one. What I learned via the reaction-posts of the others to my post giving the link to the - only seemingly - 'new' long range forecast. I didn't realise it, as I didn't look jnto BO.com... the last few months.

Have fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

So some recent non-huge ensemble MCU IM's with rth's range put it at

= $72m-$83m?

Not that far away from the most eekend predictions... in a way

= not meant as an estimate by me

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Honestly I'm shocked that BO is still predicting that Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk will go that high. It's going to flop big time, especially on such a crowded date.

I think Hacksaw Ridge will probably beat it next weekend.