That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Saturday Asgrard pg 28 or 29 DS 32 Trolls 19 HR 5.8

Well, great numbers for Dr Strange!  And the first good weekend thread since the drought began!

I was at lunch with five people I just met this week, we are working on something together, and we got to talking about movies and television shows. One of them started excitedly talking about how she was definitely going to see Dr Strange this weekend, and I said that yeah, the visuals were supposed to be amazing and she should see it in IMAX.  She said she is going to see it in 4DX (which I understand incorporates 'smellovision' so it doesn't appeal to me.) Four of us were all planning to see it, and only the two older ones kinda looked at eachother and shrugged.  I thought that was a pretty good percentage, if anecdotal.

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:ohmygod: 

A 55% increase on Saturday? The last time you did this with STB you ended up disappointed.

With the 32-34 range, we get

82M

88M

There is a shot at 90 if it hits 34M but 95 is a pipe dream.

• Like 10

Just now, grim22 said:

A 55% increase on Saturday? The last time you did this with STB you ended up disappointed.

82M

88M

What I posted was if it follows TDW.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm curious to see how low the box office will be on Discount Tuesday will be since the whole world will be like:

Image result for nervous gif

...to go to the movies.

Im expecting good holds Monday since it'll be everyone's final chance to get to the movies before200_s.gif

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

82M

88M

Marvel has always had extremely strong Saturdays. The most comparable film is Thor 2 which released same time frame increased Saturday and that was a sequel.