kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

33 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Good thing that this wasn't MCU, it is now, but your main characters are from Fox era X Men.

And that's why it'll open Big, i won't count it as mcu's achievement.

You're right, this movie doesn't need MCU tag to reach billion. But if it falls below 1 billion, it would be definitely because of MCU tag.

2 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

MCU haters be like MCU is dying, except for Guardians/Deadpool/Spider-Man/X-Men/Avengers/Possibly Fantastic Four/Basically Majority of the Upcoming Line-Up

I’m hearing the MCU is dying since Age of Ultron. I’m pretty sure that I’ll keep hearing that the MCU is dying until my dying day, and my descendants after that.

Really hoping Marvels delivers if this is the follow-up project. I’d hate to see this suffer at the box office the way GOTG3 did after following up a mediocre/bad film.

(Yes yes, I know, I don’t think Guardians OW was entirely Quantumania’s fault).

11 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I thought the November release would’ve at least given them time to go back and do reshoots after the strike hopefully ended, but now it’s coming out in less than a year. That’s crazy. 

CA4 has been filming far longer than this has, so why not let that movie keep its original date, and move this to July? 

That one was written by the falcon and winter soldier guy so probably needs the reshoots more.

1 hour ago, Willowra said:

You're right, this movie doesn't need MCU tag to reach billion. But if it falls below 1 billion, it would be definitely because of MCU tag.

When Deadpool 3 was announced, i was like wow, Deadpool in MCU.

After Dr Strange, Thor, Black Panther, Ant Man, I'm now like, good thing they got Wolverine, cause..... Lol

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

43 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Really hoping Marvels delivers if this is the follow-up project. I’d hate to see this suffer at the box office the way GOTG3 did after following up a mediocre/bad film.

(Yes yes, I know, I don’t think Guardians OW was entirely Quantumania’s fault).

D3 should be immune to The Marvels performance as there's the novelty in seeing Deadpool and the X-Men in the MCU, similar to how NWH wasn't affected by Eternals at all.

Honestly, GotG2 didn't really have that much of a cultural stay and Quill had a terrible showing in Infinity War. GotG3 already had an uphill battle and Quantumania just made it a little worse.

12 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

For what reason?

It is way easier to move back a movie than to move it up...... just look at the cluster fuck of Quantumania and how they were reshooting the movie 1 month before release. By moving the movie up in the middle of the strikes it suggests that Marvel and Disney sees Deadpool 3 as a whatever and expendable rather than a film that must earn 1 billion. This could be retaliation to Ryan Reynolds who apparently played hard ball and almost walked away from the movie to make sure that She Hulk writer isn't lead writer. Moving up also means having to pay the VFX houses extra, which could mean this Deadpool movie is no longer a mid budget superstar that the first 2 films were. 

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

11 minutes ago, scytheavatar said:

It is way easier to move back a movie than to move it up...... just look at the cluster fuck of Quantumania and how they were reshooting the movie 1 month before release. By moving the movie up in the middle of the strikes it suggests that Marvel and Disney sees Deadpool 3 as a whatever and expendable rather than a film that must earn 1 billion. This could be retaliation to Ryan Reynolds who apparently played hard ball and almost walked away from the movie to make sure that She Hulk writer isn't lead writer. Moving up also means having to pay the VFX houses extra, which could mean this Deadpool movie is no longer a mid budget superstar that the first 2 films were. 

What a bunch of non-sense alt right leakers bullshit is this, LMAO?! What did I just read, my eyes are burning lol. Is this the current state of the Reddit and Twitter insiders lol? Seriously, what the fuck lol.

• Like 1