kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

D&W and Folie a Deux making Top 3 of the year after IO2 would still be monumental for R-rated films

They don't need to beat IO2 to impress

Yeah I have said  IO2 breaking out and being the big hit that was needed takes the pressure of those movies to have to way overperform so we have a monster hit this year. They will both be big hits anyway.

if this movie gets past 1B it will be a fantastic achievement
It's an R-rated movie, guys.
I know, very well, it's really possible that this film will pass the billion mark. and I have always said that in my opinion it had a better chance of opening above 150 million on the weekend Many months ago

On 6/28/2024 at 11:47 PM, Spidey Freak said:

D&W and Folie a Deux making Top 3 of the year after IO2 would still be monumental for R-rated films

They don't need to beat IO2 to impress

Thanks!

Joker and Deadpool over 850M/1B it will be a great great result 

40 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Very positive first Reactions to 30 minutes of Deadpool and Wolverine footage from the fan event in Shanghai today, also confirms that R-rated violence remains: 

"I felt that it was very good. It was a combination of the feeling of Avengers 4 and the nonsense of Deadpool. Movie fans were happy, but comic fans would be even happier. I won’t talk about the Fox jokes that everyone can get. I will talk about the parts of the comics that excited me."

"If, if, the whole film maintains this level, as a horizontal comparison, this film is better than Avengers 4"

"#Deadpool and Wolverine# had a half-hour preview, and the density of jokes was too high. Deadpool really is the savior of Marvel this time (literally)"

"After watching the 37-minute feature film, my god—————it’s so good, so good!!! Huge amount of information!! I must go to the premiere to watch the whole film"

"#Deadpool vs Wolverine# The advance screening was so exciting! The chemistry between Deadpool and Wolverine was so strong, and Marvel is getting more and more open to joking!! The 30-minute clip alone was already very exciting, and I am looking forward to going to the cinema to watch it as soon as it is officially released [Wow][Wow]!"

"The movie retains the original flavor of the first two "Deadpool" movies, with the slapstick gags, blood-splattering fights (yes, the blood is all retained), and the dialogues that break the fourth wall. The TVA setting cleverly incorporates the story of Deadpool into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. During the main creators' interactive session, Ryan also said that he was very happy that the movie was accepted in China in this way.

This half an hour is a very good start, and I am looking forward to the plot later. (There are also several Disney jokes in this half an hour.) Director Shawn Levy (director of "Player") said that there are even bigger surprises in the feature film later. If you are over 18 years old, you can go to the cinema on July 26 without any worries!" 

Via: Weibo - https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%23死侍与金刚狼%23

33 minutes ago, KnightofNight237 said:

Very positive first Reactions to 30 minutes of Deadpool and Wolverine footage from the fan event in Shanghai today, also confirms that R-rated violence remains: 

"I felt that it was very good. It was a combination of the feeling of Avengers 4 and the nonsense of Deadpool. Movie fans were happy, but comic fans would be even happier. I won’t talk about the Fox jokes that everyone can get. I will talk about the parts of the comics that excited me."

"If, if, the whole film maintains this level, as a horizontal comparison, this film is better than Avengers 4"

"#Deadpool and Wolverine# had a half-hour preview, and the density of jokes was too high. Deadpool really is the savior of Marvel this time (literally)"

"After watching the 37-minute feature film, my god—————it’s so good, so good!!! Huge amount of information!! I must go to the premiere to watch the whole film"

"#Deadpool vs Wolverine# The advance screening was so exciting! The chemistry between Deadpool and Wolverine was so strong, and Marvel is getting more and more open to joking!! The 30-minute clip alone was already very exciting, and I am looking forward to going to the cinema to watch it as soon as it is officially released [Wow][Wow]!"

"The movie retains the original flavor of the first two "Deadpool" movies, with the slapstick gags, blood-splattering fights (yes, the blood is all retained), and the dialogues that break the fourth wall. The TVA setting cleverly incorporates the story of Deadpool into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. During the main creators' interactive session, Ryan also said that he was very happy that the movie was accepted in China in this way.

This half an hour is a very good start, and I am looking forward to the plot later. (There are also several Disney jokes in this half an hour.) Director Shawn Levy (director of "Player") said that there are even bigger surprises in the feature film later. If you are over 18 years old, you can go to the cinema on July 26 without any worries!" 

Via: Weibo - https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%23死侍与金刚狼%23

That's sounds very promising 

Posted (edited)

There's footage descriptions with spoilers, but a big thing is that apparently basically all the footage in the trailers is from the first 40 minutes.

The big red thing at the end of the new footage is just Alioth, who's also in the other ones. He's just more red than purple in that shot for some reason.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Astonished 1

Im so ready for this. 

I booked wed midnight screen + Thursday and Saturday evening

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO