kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

This can still get 90%+ audience score and A CS and all that lmao. Critic reviews for the MCU ain't hitting the consistent 90s anytime soon. Even GOTG 3 is at 82% and that is one of the most beloved by audiences and fans.

• Like 3

I think only real concerns reviews can do is to pre sales for next 2 days, but i think the hype train is big and momentum too

From first show Thursday itself, Audience WOM will be out and that'll decide the fate.

12 minutes ago, Unfitclock said:

People acting like this is getting similar reception to Thor love and thunder is absolutely hilarious to me 

Not to suggest the reception is ultimately going to be similar, but let's not pretend the early reactions to Love and Thunder weren't also basically like this.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/thor-love-and-thunder-premiere-reactions-1235171021/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

65% critic rating would be disappointing considering the hype around it. Did Levy fuck it up again? Wouldn’t surprise me. 

Has he ever made a good movie? Maybe Free Guy (3/5)? Or Date Night (2.5/5)? 

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

Ugh and now we're gonna get another full year of "is Marvel dead" articles till next February where the whole thing starts over again.

I mean you only really have to worry if the GA doesn’t like it and the Funko critics that tend to line up with the GA makes me think D&W should be just fine audience reception wise. If that was a stinker, then yeah maybe Marvel is in some trouble but don’t think it matters.

Edited by YM!
  • Like 1