kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

27 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

«IMO» but then you link someone else opinion. Endgame is widely considered one best of movies ever. It has exceptional reviews, is on top 250 IMDb, A+ CS, and I could go on forever. Ur opinion is valid tho, just saying that that movie was objectively a massive success, and not just financially speaking 

"widely considered one of the best movies ever" is quite the stretch (certainly not by critics and it doesn't actually rank super highly on any aggregator - it does have an A+ cs but so does Sing)

but sure it objectively has great reception

though I think humble is just doing this joke for the 102731th time

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JustLurking said:

"widely considered one of the best movies ever" is quite the stretch (certainly not by critics and it doesn't actually rank super highly on any aggregator - it does have an A+ cs but so does Sing)

but sure I'll give you it has great reception

though I think humble is just doing this joke for the 102731th time

No, it's not a joke. The movie seriously is bad. The movie doesn't make sense.

Edited by HummingLemon496
  • Knock It Off 1

6 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

No, seriously, it is bad. The movie doesn't make sense. And yet people crap on post-Endgame content and then complain about "Marvel was so much better with Endgame." Endgame sucked just as much as post-Endgame content.

oh ok, if you think it is bad that's fine, I thought you were just kidding. I think arguing using someone else's points is not great though.

I do genuinely dislike it but I find it kind of silly to need someone else to explain why you shouldn't like something.

either way there is no doubt people liked it just like they like this film. so clearly we are just in the minority.

Edited by JustLurking

8 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Levy hasn’t delivered a massive hit (other than this) since Night at the Museum. I highly doubt anything he makes after this will gross that much more than something like Free Guy did. My point being his name isn’t really going to sell tickets.

Wasn’t Free Guy considered pretty successful for a pandemic release? 

3 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Some youtuber rambling on for 2 hours..... Or 2.8 Billion.

Tough choice.

2.8 billion, A+ Cinemascore, excellent reviews and a cultural phenomenon the likes of which is rarely seen. Yeah Kevin Feige really must be quaking in his boots over this YouTuber.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It was funny and didnt ruin Logan. That's a win for me cause I knew what I was walking into outside of those two things.

I do wish Domino made an apperance this entry cause I thought her character was really entertaining in D2 and one of the only things I liked from that movie (and Zazie Beetz is absurdly bad).

9 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

The Russos last Marvel movie was pretty bad though IMO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayDNg7MYT1M&t=2475s

Russo brothers are the safe choice. Plus, OG marvel/Avengers fans probably recognize the name "russo brothers" so that should buy some good faith for Secret Wars. Anyways, I don't see how Secret Wars gets close to Endgame's plethora of records once it releases

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I've said before and I'll say it again: a 200+ million opening for an R rating will change the way studios approach and market R rated movies.

Didn’t the first Deadpool already do that? 

7 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Didn’t the first Deadpool already do that? 

Correct..The First Deadpool and Joker  already did that and are the real gamechangers ..Its the reason why this film exist in the first place