kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

30 minutes ago, TomThomas said:

If it's rotten on RT, it's gonna be BvS/Suicide Squad moment for MCU. I kinda hope it is just to see the shitshow, but I don't root against this movie, it will make its billion most likely, but not much more. I wonder what's Disney's minimum success threshold for this considering how much money they spent marketing this and how high franchise stakes are.

There's no possible way you could argue it's gonna disappoint Disney and also make a billion dollars 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

There's no possible way you could argue it's gonna disappoint Disney and also make a billion dollars 

They were disappointed by Avengers: Age of Ultron box office, who knows what their expectations are.

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Really? Cause it almost matched Avengers 1 worldwide. 

Yeah, but maybe they expected 2 billions or didn't like the fact it made less than Avg 1.

Edited by TomThomas

4 minutes ago, TomThomas said:

Yeah, but maybe they expected 2 billions or didn't like the fact it made less than Avg 1.

Considering the drop in quality they need to thank their lucky stars. 😆

38 minutes ago, Maggie said:

This is just the 3rd Deadpool movie. They're not milking it yet like other franchises (Mission Impossible for example)

I get that you hate Cruise, but even the worst of the McQ Mission films wipes the fucking floor with Reynolds’ entire filmography lmfao

• Like 3

Once this comes out, for the 4 years in the 2020s (except for the COVID one) 3 of them will have had their biggest opener be a Marvel movie

But I thought the MCU was dead, right? Marvel is the only franchise that can bring B-list characters to $180M+ OWs

Edited by HummingLemon496

1 minute ago, TMP said:

I get that you hate Cruise, but even the worst of the McQ Mission films wipes the fucking floor with Reynolds’ entire filmography lmfao

What? I like Cruise, that's why i want him to do better, not endless franchise sequels

5 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Marvel is the only franchise that can bring B-list characters to $180M+ OWs

Deadpool and Wolverine are not B-list characters though.

Edited by TomThomas

1 minute ago, TomThomas said:

Deadpool and Wolverine are not B-list characters though.

True, I went too far. But it's damn crazy how big MCU OWs have been from NWH to DPW

But the big ass OW streak ends comfortably with Cap 4 and the rest of the 2025 blegh movies

• Like 1