kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

On 5/31/2024 at 12:30 AM, Hades said:

Deadpool 1 and 2 marketing were way funnier, more dynamic and more exciting than this...maybe it will pick up as release date nears

There's like 40 days left. I'd say it's a bit early to talk

On 5/30/2024 at 6:30 PM, Hades said:

Deadpool 1 and 2 marketing were way funnier, more dynamic and more exciting than this...maybe it will pick up as release date nears

The presales indicate it's going fine so far. Though there still is probably a new trailer between now and release 

37 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The presales indicate it's going fine so far. Though there still is probably a new trailer between now and release 

Not talking about awareness..Hugh Jackmans return already sorts that out...talking about the entertaining marketing Deadpool is known for....Apart from the PSA stuff its kinda dull....for now

• Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, Hades said:

Not talking about awareness..Hugh Jackmans return already sorts that out...talking about the entertaining marketing Deadpool is known for....Apart from the PSA stuff its kinda dull....for now

It's fine.Personally there is only so much of that cheeky Ryan Reynolds meta humor  one can take before it get's annoying.  Better to spread it out.

It is worth noting they seem to be making an effort to show much less of the actual movie than previous ones. I get the impression a lot of what they've shown is mostly from the early part, kinda like Endgames trailers.

14 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Least surprising part is that it only has “sexual references” lol.

The last thing we need is to reignite the debate about nudity and sex scenes in movies over a Marvel film with Ryan Reynolds of all things. 

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

The last thing we need is to reignite the debate about nudity and sex scenes in movies over a Marvel film with Ryan Reynolds of all things. 

Reynolds was already nude and showed this dong in the first Deadpool.

2 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Reynolds was already nude and showed this dong in the first Deadpool.

Was it? It’s been a while since I saw it. I do remember that his bare buttocks were shown, but I don’t remember them showing anything from the front. 

6 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Was it? It’s been a while since I saw it. I do remember that his bare buttocks were shown, but I don’t remember them showing anything from the front. 

Fight in the burning building with the big bad.

Reyonds never struck me as someone who has a problem with doing nudity.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Fight in the burning building with the big bad.

Reyonds never struck me as someone who has a problem with doing nudity.

I’m sure he doesn’t, but that was never my point.

To be clear, my initial comment was referring to the fact that there’s been a recent stigma against nudity and sex scenes in movies. A lot of Gen Z viewers have been speaking out against it in recent years. 

What I was getting at was that if this movie did have sex and nudity in it, then it would’ve inspired more of those annoying debates. 

Edited by WittyUsername

32 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m sure he doesn’t, but that was never my point.

To be clear, my initial comment was referring to the fact that there’s been a recent stigma against nudity and sex scenes in movies. A lot of Gen Z viewers have been speaking out against it in recent years. 

What I was getting at was that if this movie did have sex and nudity in it, then it would’ve inspired more of those annoying debates. 

Mrs. Grundy is always with us, I am afrad.

I suspect the rumors as to cameos in the film are going to skyrocket the  next few weeksmwith the Taylor Swift as Dazzler rumors being the most discussed.

On 5/30/2024 at 1:03 PM, SpiderByte said:

I mean it's a fucking popcorn bucket idk what people expected. At the end of the day the idea is it's a bucket that holds popcorn in it 

It’s gonna hold more than that when I get my hands on it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEGeCGbOlGCZ7OXoTappo

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

I suspect the rumors as to cameos in the film are going to skyrocket the  next few weeksmwith the Taylor Swift as Dazzler rumors being the most discussed.

Taylor Swift in this movie is the new ...Tom Cruise as Iron Man variant in Doc Strange 2 and Mephisto in Wanda Vision

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dudalb said:

It does definitely seem Marvel is making a big Dazzler push in the weeks after the movie is released if the comics are any indication