FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

5 minutes ago, Finnick said:

There are members here whom are not as experienced on Box office subject and numbers and asks some simple questions looking for help and answers. Why you have to be mean, I think and believe that BOT is a community that brings people together not make them make fun of each other!!!! How do feel if someone mocks you?

Lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James said:

Why are people acting like RO will be the end of FB? At that point FB will not be doing much anyway and RO won't even make half of SW7 on OW. FB will be fine. The market can handle multiple movies, especially WOM events ones.

I want to feel the exact same way about Moana and Sing coexisting... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Finnick said:

There are members here whom are not as experienced on Box office subject and numbers and asks some simple questions looking for help and answers. Why you have to be mean, I think and believe that BOT is a community that brings people together not make them make fun of each other!!!! How do feel if someone mocks you?

agree to what you said but it felt more like a joke, imo.

• Like 1