Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

What's the measure of success for this thing?

Is Disney happy with 50% of TFA's global take?

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Yes.

OW OS less than 50% as far as already repeated. Exchange rate in a very few countries up, but in some of the moneymakers down, partly a lot. Last I have seen in $ OW OS = minus 58% = might be a problem (see weather, unclear WOM family,...) to reach 50% globally.

and still I think yes, as they didn't really advertise in at least some countries, but that is not counting for everywhere, and SW is less established in some of those and... 

OW = rest of the run, I think there might be changes, see WOM,...

@Christmas Baumer 

AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING moves...yet again. Weinstein's chill pill will now haunt theaters as a summer release--6/30/17 instead of 1/6/17.

North of 150 OW would put my club on lufe support.

I discuss this a couple of weeks back with the boys on our WhatsApp group. 150 is literally the threshold for it to open under an order for my club to have a chance. I do think it will come close to 3 multiplier so over a 1:50 opening weekend will kill 4:50 for sure.

• Like 4
  • Disbelief 1

:rofl: At all the roller coaster reactions in the last few hours

Just wouldn't be a BOT MOVIE EVENT WEEKEND THREAD without all of the wild over reactions to all ups and downs. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

As a Marvel loonie, I'll be pissed if RO fails to take the 2016 DOM crown from Dory but steals the 2016 WW crown from Cap. 

Meanwhile at Disney headquarters,

j7x1F6C.gif

Well, the opposite is more likely to happen, although I feel neither will happen.

Just now, terrestrial said:

OW OS less than 50% as far as already repeated. Exchange rate in a very few countries up, but in some of the moneymakers down, partly a lot. Last I have seen in $ OW OS = minus 58% = might be a problem (see weather, unclear WOM family,...) to reach 50% globally.

and still I think yes, as they didn't really advertise in at least some countries, but that is not counting for everywhere, and SW is less established in some of those and... 

OW = rest of the run, I think there might be changes, see WOM,...

@Christmas Baumer 

AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING moves...yet again. Weinstein's chill pill will now haunt theaters as a summer release--6/30/17 instead of 1/6/17.

This makes how many times it's been moved ? At this point why don't they just release it on demand. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lol, absolute best case scenario much? 

You really think so? Why would a 10% SAT increase be best case scenario? And SUN will probably drop bellow 20%. Only if Friday is at RTH's low end it'll do less. 

It's a Friday night and the opening day for a Star Wars movie. Of course they are going to eat meltdowns and overreactions and the Seesaw mood swings every half hour on this site lol

• Like 8