Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

Again, based on anecdotal evidence I can see and some that Rallax has, I could see the number surprising tonight and hitting mid $70's for Friday.  

Depends on weather and other factors, but there are a shitload of presales and now walk up business that was not on Thursday night.  Signs are pointing to the being non-front loaded.  

@Christmas Baumer might need to get props from me on this performing more like a spin off like Fantastic Beasts did where the preview number is big but not overwhelming but the true Friday number is bigger than expected.  

If that happens:

75M

45M

40M

160M

Baumer's club would be dead.

• Like 2

Help us Rth, you're our only hope. I summon thee. Reason has forsaken us, and only numbers will satiate our thirst for knowledge. We are but mere servants of the box office, and are slaves to its will.

--

Our father in Asgard,

purple be your name.

Your numbers come,

Your posts be liked,

in any and all numbers thread.

Give us this day our daily estimates,

and forgive us our overreactions,

as we also have forgiven Deadline.

And lead us not into early breakdowns,

but deliver us from pre-conceptions.

Amen

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

I'm getting the urge to try out Clone Wars on Netflix. This happened last year with TFA too lol

It's weird the show isn't in chronological order there are sites that give the correct order.  TBH there are plenty of episodes you can skip.   But when it hits it can be really good.

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Oh lordy, 70 OD would put Baumer's club too far in the danger zone for my liking. 

EDIT: Lmfao, I just noticed after posting Tele said oh lordy a few posts above, which is something I never say in the first place. :lol:

I'm like a sickness. I infect everyone.

fTTBLia.gif

• Like 1