Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

yeah, the only question I have is can hit hit $80M+ for the day. it's not certain, but it stands a pretty good chance. {nm} 

I don't think he's saying it will, he's asking if it can go that high.

@EmpireCity, does he have access to numbers like you do?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Voice to text.  I've stopped trying to correct my VTT today. :)

I know, I'm just bugging you B :wub: Didn't think I'd have my love of movies and box office rekindled, but Rogue One ignited a firestorm inside.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Christmas Baumer said:

yeah, the only question I have is can hit hit $80M+ for the day. it's not certain, but it stands a pretty good chance. {nm} 

I don't think he's saying it will, he's asking if it can go that high.

@EmpireCity, does he have access to numbers like you do?

He has some more specific access to numbers that he can translate.  

I'm not even saying it is going to happen, but mid $70's didn't look great earlier.....

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Who is this logobotti and what does he do? :ph34r:

Know as much as you. Just seen the name thrown in in the post that you quoted, and decided to find out for myself. Looks like a boxoffice watcher since he comments on non-stop sell-outs.

12 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

That's right, because if we had seen huge tentpoles released in December in modern years, the multis would look quite different than we're used to for December openings. Unless you're trying to tell me something like TDK could have opened to that in December and maintained its multi? 

Lolwut?  TDK would have likely opened to a bit less and had a stronger multiplier.  Christmas and New Years holidays man.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThePanda A Star Wars Story said:

Lolwut?  TDK would have likely opened to a bit less and had a stronger multiplier.  Christmas and New Years holidays man.

So you're acknowledging it couldn't have opened to 150m+ to get that kind of multi? Thank you for proving my point.