Ezen Baklattan

BOT DEMOGRAPHIC SURVEY! (Results Now Posted! Thank you for participating!)

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Once we destroy the younglings, I am prepared to say "Oh it's beautiful...."

And then when Ethan comes back like the cockroach that he is "Oh if it isn't Ethan Hunt, back from the dead. It's a miracle!" :sadben:

Han is from Florida. Florida is swampy. Swamps are slimy. Bo Gallut is slimy.

Han is Bo Gallut.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrestrial said:

@Spaghetti by the Sea 

What other forms of media and storytelling are of interest to you? Please select all answers that apply to you.

answers in the post where you did repeat the results shows the lines, but not for was they stand for, as I too can not see the pictures with different browsers...

Age 40-49 = I think it was above 40 or 45 or so, there was no upper limit.

me and some others here belong in the 50 and older range...

beside that, great work

Same here. That's one I'm really interested in but I can't see the image and the graph doesn't show the names before the lines for some reason. Any way to fix it or let us know this result in written form?

Great job by the way!

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Goffe said:

I can't see the last one. here how it appears to me:

screenshot_103.png

in the first post there is thos added

Books, Sports, Video Games, Music, Musicals, TV Shows, Podcasts

= maybe given in the row of ...?

but that is one description less than ... however the lines are called. I am guessing 'others'

The missing age group might be in the area the arrows implicate exists (1/2), it is not clickable (for me)

I's really like to know how many starting 50 year olds gave their answer, any chance to get that too?

@Spaghetti by the Sea

Really nicely done.  Thanks for doing this.

I'm surprised there's actually quite a few people in my age group that frequent here.  I know BKB is older than me, and all jokes aside, @Grand Moff Tele is actually about 5 years younger than me, but I had no idea there were that many 40+ year olds here.  

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Really nicely done.  Thanks for doing this.

I'm surprised there's actually quite a few people in my age group that frequent here.  I know BKB is older than me, and all jokes aside, @Grand Moff Tele is actually about 5 years younger than me, but I had no idea there were that many 40+ year olds here.  

Steve Jaros is ~ the same age as of BKB too if I remember it right.

I know I am older than both of them = I really want to know the 50+ count or percentage :(

• Like 1

On 31/12/2016 at 0:17 AM, Christmas Baumer said:

I'm 45 in 18 hours.

How old are you Terrestrial?

Here it is already the 31 December = you are in 30 December per timezone = you are born at 31 December? 1 January... duh to me

Is that a good day for a party or gets it drowned by the general parties?

I have a guessing game with BKB running, even if he is banned for the moment. He really tries to find out - at least then. I gave a lot of hints, so he can calculate it, till then-now he didn't find out.

Hmm, I'll give you some I can remember to have given him:

Spoiler

My younger brother - not a twin to me - was born as president JFK was still alive.

My hubby is older than me, he is born in '54.

I have the 5x in the age since a few years (and have still the 5x in my age)

I was in the '60 and the'70 in school, worked part time e.g. as a bouncer since ~ '78 at first in a youth centre (SW 4 got released here in '78) and then in a ~ rough discotheque and did a stint in a social school after an extreme situation in '80, but still worked as a weekend bouncer there till I changed back to technic

= enough to guess?

ah, I forgot one I gave recently in general blabla - someone there is 18 and I told I could be his grandmother - each generation being an adult. Here adult means 18.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 2