FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Variety is calling 30m Friday for Rogue 1.

Should the projections pan out, the eighth Star Wars movie will hit $350 million by the end of the holiday break, which would be its 11th day of release. Disney had announced Friday morning that “Rogue One” wound up its first week with $221.9 million domestically, including $15 million on Wednesday and $16.7 million on Thursday. Friday’s take was estimated at about $30 million.

Da4Z5yc.gif

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 7

I swear that 30m has got to be wrong, the last time (pre 2005) that Christmas was on a Sunday Mojo doesn't have daily records for (1994, 1988 & 1983 before that). It happens so infrequently that I doubt we can really establish a pattern more than the last 5 year cycle although I am sure by the time 2022 (next time) rolls around it will be the same with so many changes.

Just now, narniadis said:

I swear that 30m has got to be wrong, the last time (pre 2005) that Christmas was on a Sunday Mojo doesn't have daily records for (1994, 1988 & 1983 before that). It happens so infrequently that I doubt we can really establish a pattern more than the last 5 year cycle although I am sure by the time 2022 (next time) rolls around it will be the same with so many changes.

The early numbers had the high end at $24M...how could the difference between the matinee estimates and now be $6M. It would just be an out of this world number. 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

<-- My new profile pic has the most beautiful woman in the world.  Sorry @CJohn, Haley Bennett is inferior.

I would absolutely marry Emma Stone given the chance... but there are several other woman more beautiful than her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nova said:

The early numbers had the high end at $24M...how could the difference between the matinee estimates and now be $6M. It would just be an out of this world number. 

Yeah, again it would be unprecedented and I would imagine as I think Movieman89 pointed out that Sunday would probably be a little more "deflated" as a result, because there is no logical way I can see it getting to 40m+ on Monday which is what it would be aiming for.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I would absolutely marry Emma Stone given the chance... but there are several other woman more beautiful than her.

I'll give you Emma Stone's phone number if you grant me mod powers until New Years. 

Let me know ASAP. I can't guarantee she won't change her number again. :depp:

• Like 2