FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

23 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

A 30M Friday, with realistic increases and drops, would result in a $41M Monday.

Higher than TFA's 1st monday. I know it's a holiday and TFA wasn't but... I just don't see it.

THU: 16.8

FRI: 30M (+79.6%)

SAT: 18M (-40%)

SUN: 36M (+100%)

MON: 41.4M (+15%)

fake-hug.gif 

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Btw, assuming Todd Fisher's comment is (hopefully) true, then I'm calling TMZ out at that despicably sensationalist report on her having no pulse for 15 minutes upon landing. There's not even a chance that's true if she's in stable condition now. Shame on them. 

not trying to be negative but stable could still be bad. It could mean there is permanent brain damage 

Most likely it is good news so I'm just going to be happy for now. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ban1o said:

not trying to be negative but stable could still be bad. It could mean there is permanent brain damage 

Most likely it is good news so I'm just going to be happy for now. 

I thought of that too, however isn't that still referred to as a critical condition if there's severe brain damage? I'm hoping she's OK and TMZ were just being sensationalist assholes. Not exactly unlike them. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Btw, assuming Todd Fisher's comment is (hopefully) true, then I'm calling TMZ out at that despicably sensationalist report on her having no pulse for 15 minutes upon landing. There's not even a chance that's true if she's in stable condition now. Shame on them. 

You said it better than anyone else could have. There's no way she would have recovered that quickly and get into stable condition after having no pulse for 15 minutes. Trash TMZ at its finest 

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I thought of that too, however isn't that still referred to as a critical condition if there's severe brain damage? I'm hoping she's OK and TMZ were just being sensationalist assholes. Not exactly unlike them. 

If you have brain damage you're not in stable condition. Brain damage would be considered critical and life threatening depending on the extent of damage to the brain. In order to be stable all vital signs have to be good and the patient needs to be in a somewhat comfortable state. 

Edited by Nova

Just now, Nova said:

If you have brain damage you're not in stable condition. Brain damage would be considered critical and life threatening. In order to be stable all vital signs have to be good and the patient needs to be in a somewhat comfortable state. 

Yeah, I just looked it up and critical condition includes a state of any severe complications (i.e. most certainly brain damage). So yep, TMZ are scum. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking: you're just now discovering this about TMZ? Theyre very bad at this. Their main objective is the get the story out first, fact check second. I pay them no attention, because that's ALL they care about. They know people won't ever consider them a credible news organization like ABC News or CNN, so as long as they get anything rushed out first, then they can stay in the public view.

• Like 7

Just now, jandrew said:

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking: you're just now discovering this about TMZ? Theyre very bad at this. Their main objective is the get the story out first, fact check second. I pay them no attention, because that's ALL they care about. They know people won't ever consider them a credible news organization like ABC News or CNN, so as long as they get anything rushed out first, then they can stay in the public view.

I guess I just assumed in a situation like this they would show at least a little tact. My mistake. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

Post-truth/facts society at its finest.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nova said:

I know this sounds awful to say right now but does anyone think that the Carrie news may bring a bump to Rogue One's box office numbers this weekend? Obviously not for today but for Saturday into Monday. 

Maybe those $130M weren't too far off :ph34r:

Heck I'm going to see Rogue One again now. 

A year late. Could have gotten SW7 over 1B.