FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

29 minutes ago, Nova said:

I sent out a tweet along the lines of "Listening to Last Christmas will never be the same. RIP George Michael." And a Taylor Swift fan responded with "That's actually Taylor's song. George Michael only covered it." 

I would kindly like to see myself exit this earth....something along the lines of what happens in Passengers is fine by me at this point. :sadben:

That's some talent, writing a hit song 5 years before birth.

• Like 4

Few people, if any, on this board seriously suggested a 150% jump for R1. Nearly every single person I saw who mentioned Sherlock, mentioned how improbable a 150 jump would be.

There might have been comments about what a 150% jump would look like, but I don't recall anyone actually suggesting it was likely to happen.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It would be tremendous, actually. It's impossible to expect it to maintain the PTA as it expands into more theaters.

Increasing theaters 3.7x on one of the busiest days of the year coming off a depressed x-mas eve should make for more than 3x the Sat. number I would think.

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

So a 120+ m six-day?

Pretty much in line with expectations.

Why is MovieMan89 gloating? 

Because my 59m 3 day weekend was laughed at when it will be a whopping 62m. Lol, how could I be so wrong? 

Edited by MovieMan89

Just now, That One Guy said:

Guys, I have a theory.

What if RTH isn't actually an insider and is just insanely good at making predictions?  :jeb!:

So he's the Chirrut Imwe of Box Office Predictions? Blind but THE BEST DUDE EVER?

• Like 7