kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

3 hours ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Is it safe to say that if well received, Doctor Strange 2nd weekend drop won't go over 60%??

Seems that most blockbusters released at this time of the year don't drop that much. Been going a bit back and I think the biggest was 59.5%.

But it needs to be well received. 

EDIT: Lie. TASM 2 dropped 61.2%. But I guess it's safe to say that movie wasn't well received at all. 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine also dropped 69%. But that shit wasn't well received either. 

If I had to make a guess, I'll say an 85M second week from a 220M OW right now, which would be a 61% drop. As long as it stays over NWHs depressed second weekend, I'm good. 

37 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm hoping for great reviews mostly because i think Sam deserves, this king suffered enough with Spider Man 3 

It's tuesday right? Fingers crossed for a sweet 7.6-7.7 average on RT

Lets go big.

8.3 average after 200 reviews! 

$225M+ OW! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dobrevvselena said:

how has he seen the movie,didnt marvel screen only first 20 min

He says this. I kinda doubt he's telling the truth

HOW DID I GET TO WATCH IT EARLY? In my country, distributors have provided a form that can be filled up by new critics (who are also content creators on youtube or other selected platforms). This form allows us to lift our review earlier than the embargo lift date to help new creators progress. As soon as the form validity gets expired, I would have to lift my reviews along with the others... And btw, I can't reveal my country name publicly according to the terms and conditions of the form due to personalised licensing of the movies for early viewings by the distributors. Well, I know you might not believe this but everything you dont know about is not fake.

Here's the video

Edited by Maggie
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MultiverseXXR said:

Lets go big.

8.3 average after 200 reviews! 

$225M+ OW! 

I really can't see a MCU movie (especially a crossover one) getting 8.3 average without the huge emotional factor that let's say EG have. It would need a huge approval of top critics and i doubt it have a shot, especially because i think the movie will have flaws in the script / humor etc. IW - NWH reception seems more probably.

But 225M OW doesn't look Impossible based on presales, i can support you in this 

I dont really think that this will get amazing reviews. The concept of the film (multiverse, button of characters, cameos etc) will lead many critics to think that its too messy. However, Sam Raimi directing is argument enough to believe that it will surely receive good reviews from critics whereas i could see audiences lean on the amazing side if the film is as entertaining as it has the potential to be imo.

5 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I dont really think that this will get amazing reviews. The concept of the film (multiverse, button of characters, cameos etc) will lead many critics to think that its too messy. However, Sam Raimi directing is argument enough to believe that it will surely receive good reviews from critics whereas i could see audiences lean on the amazing side if the film is as entertaining as it has the potential to be imo.

That already happened with IW / NWH, that's why mostly expect similar reception 

And from the recent infos, the movie will not be a cameo festival like everyone predict. I'm actually worried if this might can make people disappointed and generate bad legs, but i think will help reviews.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

This comment give me The Eternals vibes, idk why