Blankments

Leap! | Eric Summer & Éric Warin | August 25, 2017

They actually decided to have Nat Wolfe as Victor. And added Mel Brooks. For the US release. Seemed like a waste of money to me. They played the new trailer before Power Rangers. 

Still dont have have high hopes for the gross but I just want a quality movie. Which I believe it is from reviews 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

May as well. That April 21-23 weekend is crowded and it's not like it will have any breathing room anyway, with THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS being released the weekend before and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 two weeks after. 

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

May as well. That April 21-23 weekend is crowded and it's not like it will have NY breathing room anyway, with THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS being released the weekend before and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 two weeks after. 

Not to mention BB is this week, Smurfs next week, and Spark the week after Smurfs and the week before Leap's old date.

• Like 2

I got the trailer for this before Power Rangers as well. TBH I thought the trailer looked absolutely terrible. I have no interest in this but if it's something to distract kiddos for a while just as they're going back to school, no harm in that.

Yep! I brought up to the director about how people are worried it will be scrapped and go direct to video here in America. He told me "it's the complete opposite. This shows they have a lot of faith in it."

I know...what else is the director gonna say on social media? Lol. I hope he's right. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1