efialtes76

Thursday Midnights:STRONG MIDNIGHTS: ‘Star Wars 3D: Phantom Menace’ $1.1M; ‘The Vow $700K; ‘Safe Hou

I thought Phantom Menace was "huge." Doesn't that mean its performing better than "strong" performers Safe House and The Vow? I haven't read the article, just going by what Chrestomanci posted.

You would think. Possibly the order is the expected ultimate order of the grosses for Friday because she expects their business to pick up more in the evening than Star Wars will.

You would think. Possibly the order is the expected ultimate order of the grosses for Friday because she expects their business to pick up more in the evening than Star Wars will.

Makes sense. I can see Safe House potenitally making more on Friday than TPM but TPM ultimately make more over the weekend.

Totally agree. That's right within the range that I would expect - 12m to 16m, depending.

Based on what? Denzel has two movies that have opened higher than 30 mill. And you expected this to be like American Gangster? Sure. :lol: