FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

2 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

This turning into one worst nights. My roommate woke up from being drunk. She panic since she does not wear she parked her car last. She lost cell phones and she needed to pet sit fit someone. So now I been sitting outside this apartment complex for an hour. I have been up for 23 hours. 

Hang in there, buddy. Hopefully you'll get a chance to sleep soon. You're a good dude. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Wonder if Get Out will have an even better drop next weekend. With so much competition, this is one of the best holds of the last few years.

I don't think I've ever seen you stan for a movie this much :lol: 

• Like 2

Yea, Logan is doing incredible and I'm really happy my 80/210 isn't dead. Fantastic movie, deserves any penny (wish I hadn't seen it for free and actually contributed).

But if you don't think Get Out is the story of the day, you've got to re-check those numbers. That's an insane hold, is reminding me of Gravity on a small scale!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

1.) Logan(Fox), 4,071 theaters  / $32M Fri. (includes $9.5M in previews) / 3-day: $79.8M /Wk 1

2.) Get Out (UNI), 2,938 theaters (+157) / $7.9M Fri. (-%) / 3-day: $26.6M (-27%)/Total: $76.4/Wk 2

3.) The Shack (LG), 2,888 theaters  / $5.7M Fri. (includes $850k in previews) / 3-day: $16.5M /Wk 1

4). The LEGO Batman Movie (WB), 3,656 theaters (-401) / $2.6M Fri. (-38%) / 3-day: $11.9M (-38%) / Total: $148.8M/Wk 4

1. John Wick: Chapter 2(LGF), 2,475 theaters (-479) / $1.3M Fri. (-46%) / 3-day: $4.8M (-48%) / Total:$82.9M / Wk 4

NOTABLES:

Moonlight (A24), tkk theaters (-x) / $650K Fri (+x%) / 3-day:$2.2M (+214%) / Total: $25M / Wk 20

Rock Dog (LGF), 2,077 theaters / $423K Fri. (-%)/ 3-day: $1.9M  (-48%) /Total:$6.3M Wk 2

Table 19 (FSL), 868 theaters / $500K Fri.  / 3-day: $1.4M /Wk 1

Collide (OR/IM Global), 1,002 theaters (1,043) / $59K Fri. (-%) / 3-day: $202K (-87%)/Total: $2.2M/Wk 2

HOLY SHIT @ COLLIDE.  THAT HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF RECORD, RIGHT?

3 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

This turning into one worst nights. My roommate woke up from being drunk. She panic since she does not wear she parked her car last. She lost cell phones and she needed to pet sit fit someone. So now I been sitting outside this apartment complex for an hour. I have been up for 23 hours. 

That sucks, man. Been up 23 hours myself. But, that's because I'm on day 4 of 5 day regimen of Prednisone to treat some ridiculous inflammation. Can't sleep on that shit. Too strong.

But, yeah, could be worse. Roommate is okay health wise it seems. She'll find her shit. No one's hurt. It'll pass. Chin up.

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

HOLY SHIT @ COLLIDE.  THAT HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF RECORD, RIGHT?

The record, according to BOM, is held by a movie called Undiscovered which had a second weekend drop if 86.4%. 

Great Number for Logan. Happy for Hugh. I'll get around to seeing it eventually. Great hold for Get Out but not surprised. It's the type of movie that you just HAVE to talk about after awards. Hopefully it can get to 140 million 

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Since Logan is looking to finish with $200M-$240M, I wonder how the other CBMs will finish domestic.

240 mil would be a 3x off a 79mil o.w

I don't think Logan will gross that high with Kong coming out Friday..

Maybe 210mil which is a 2.67x..