FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Okay 9.5 m. :qotd:

What movies are the best comparisons?

Actually, the specific image Rth posted only appears when you search for Wolverine 7.5. So I think the actual number is 7.5M. Reverse image search says 9.5, but the specific image does not appear with that search term.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Actually, the specific image Rth posted only appears when you search for Wolverine 7.5. So I think the actual number is 7.5M. Reverse image search says 9.5, but the specific image does not appear with that search term.

I JUST posted how north of 9 is amazing.  7.5 is very good but give me a 9!

• Like 1

Just now, kowhite said:

I JUST posted how north of 9 is amazing.  7.5 is very good but give me a 9!

I think it will be 7.5 though, Rth probably just searched for Wolverine 7.5 and posted the best image he got.

$7.5m would be a 69% drop from Sunday...can't really compare Deadpool, DOFP or Apocalypse since they all opened on holiday weekends, but The Wolverine dropped 61% in the middle of July and Origins dropped 74% in May. London Has Fallen fell 70% on the same Monday last year, so...it's fine, I guess. Especially since we're dealing with bigger numbers than any of these movies.

$9.5m, however, would be insane and a sign of very strong word-of-mouth. 

Edited by Eevin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eevin said:

$7.5m would be a 69% drop from Sunday...can't really compare Deadpool, DOFP or Apocalypse since they all opened on holiday weekends, but The Wolverine dropped 61% in the middle of July and Origins dropped 74% in May. London Has Fallen fell 70% on the same Monday last year, so...it's fine, I guess. Especially since we're dealing with bigger numbers than any of these movies.

2qJt0Zo.gif

17 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Earning the Batman avvy I see. :redcapes:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Minor Logan spoilers not really

Reveal hidden contents

Don't quote me on this but in the comics I think only her claws are adamantium. Might be the same for movie Laura.

edit;

Unlike Wolverine, her skeleton isn't laced with Adamantium. While her skeleton, much like her musculature, can withstand greater pressures than a normal human skeleton, she can only withstand so much weight and pressure without sustaining fractures.

And from my memory-

Spoiler

I've only seen Logan once, so this might be off, but I remember only seeing the adamantium claws being taken in while they were operating on her. Didn't see any of the adamantium injecting stuff we saw in the other films. So I *think* she just has the claws.

Edited by AABATTERY
  • Like 2